Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Close to healing balance

Shuichi
Shuichi
✭✭✭
I've played since early access as a NB healer, and the ability for one of my spells to crit already has my effective healing. ZoS is taking the right steps to implement a system in which any class can fill any role effectively, and with skills they WANT to use.

I have a few different healing setups that I use for different situations and I hope to continue to be able to do this.

What changes do you think should be made to classes/guild/weapon skills to make the "play your own way" dream completely achieveable?
Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Kulrig
    Kulrig
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I'd like to see something in the resto staff line that enables me to target a specific person. Like the NPC resto staff users have that healing beam thing they channel, I'd like that. Maybe as an Ultimate that works similarly to Overload for sorcs, in it makes the light and heavy attacks work differently. Honestly, I'm not sure why weapons don't have ultimates so that's something I'd love to see in general.
    Options