The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Patch 1.1.2 changes that are not documented by ZOS

• LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Well-fitting has decreased the ability to sprint from 2.0% to 1.5%.
    • I must now really creep up on all nodes to be able to interact with them. Not from a meter away, but really up close and personal.

I noticed this on containers as well. I thought dang, I have to get right on it to open them today. glad it wasn't just me who noticed it, because I thought I was going nuts.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miscellaneous
    General
    • Predicted players would want a rollback after patch so we implemented one to occur for every 30 minutes of gameplay.

Okay, this is brilliant.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    Exploration & Itemization
    General
    • Players weren't looking hard enough for racial motifs so we reduced the interaction distance with lootable objects.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
      Forums have been changed in the following ways.
    • Rage posts have been increased by 100%.
    • Well constructed feedback has been nerfed by 90%.
    • Use of profanity and capital letters is now 40% more likely to happen.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azphira wrote: »
    cfurlin wrote: »
    I guess a lot of entitlement babies need their diapers changed.

If Zenimax pays us to play there in entitlement, when we pay Zenimax there are expectations.

Yes, the expectation is if you don't like what you are paying for, stop paying.

"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If Zenimax pays us to play there in entitlement, when we pay Zenimax there are expectations.

That's the plan :) Can't justify paying for this, tbh.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

ah you missed one.

* Forum Learn-to-Play posts have increased by 76% with a 50% increase in Rage crit.
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the plan :) Can't justify paying for this, tbh.

Actions speak louder than words.

"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    Audio
    General
    • Incorporated the latest stereo technology into horses for those who love doof doof music.
  • Zarkaz
    Zarkaz
    ✭✭
    Base Spell resist went up
  • NerfEverything
    NerfEverything
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty difficult to build a list of changes when forum-tards keep posting idiodic comments.

Templar - Rushed Ceremony now has a delay after casting
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty difficult to build a list of changes when forum-tards keep posting idiodic comments.

It's called humour mate. What is the point of lol badges? Where else could such things be posted besides General Discussion?

The OP can also add legitimate changes to the original post for a much clearer list.
    Edited by CombatBeard on May 23, 2014 5:30PM
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's called humour mate. What is the point of lol badges? Where else could such things be posted besides General Discussion?

The OP can also add legitimate changes to the original post for a much clearer list.

None of them are funny though.
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    It would seem that all the Aspect runes I now find in the wild are only Ta.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• zdkazz
    zdkazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Broke teso fov and caused me and lots of others to get motion sick due to low fov setting
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chances for me to use the word f***tastrophe have been raised by 59%! Yay!
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And for bonus points NBs get to say 'stop whining, LTP' to DK's complaining about bash-nerf ;)
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • ShallowTech
    Carnage2K4 wrote: »
    • You may at any time be rolled back to a point you were in the game of up to 30 minutes previous.

Yes, what the hell is up with this?
    ShallowTech
    MSI Z87M Gaming LGA 1150
    i5-4670 Haswell 3.4GHz
    MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 770 2GB
    CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mob XP for VR10+ mobs is the same as VR10 mobs pre-patch
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Have the unfurled the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner yet?
  • hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrBeatDown wrote: »
    Some armor visuals and appearances now make your character look like a Power Ranger.

god yeah my vet 10 redgaurd heavy is bright red and blue.. its power ranger nastyness

• kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    aeroch wrote: »
    Were the resurrect here and revive at wayshrine hot keys swapped?

Yes. I've messed it up about a half dozen times since patch and wasted soul gems when I didn't want to.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »

None of them are funny though.

No they aren't, because they are true. You may interpret the rollbacks every 30 minutes thing as a joke, but it is happening to people since the patch went out.

So no, it's not funny.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars
    • using a melee weapon will now trigger a 5min cooldown
    • using a weapon other than destro staff causes daedric feedback which logs you out of the game for 30 mins and gives you a stern talking to

Armours
    • heavy armour is now painted like power rangers to make sure you know that only light armour is acceptable in ESO
    Edited by hamon on May 23, 2014 6:09PM