The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

All mobs in Cyrodiil dungeons VR5? How is this a good idea?!

Koensol
Koensol
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
One of the cool things about the way mobs and their loot scaled to your level in Cyrodiil dungeons, was how you could just grp up with different lvl guildies and complete content, do public dungeon guild events. This was an awsome and social feature! Now with the VR 5 mobs in all dungeons in Cyrodiil this is a thing of the past.

GG ZOS at making this game even less social and group friendly!! I don't even see the point behind this change... nobody asked for it.
  • bugulu
    bugulu
    ✭✭✭
    Surely they must have upped the player levels to vr5 equivalent aswell?
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    I did some Cyrodiil PvE about an hour ago and nothing seemed any different to me. The only difference I saw was that the enemies said they were VR5. They didn't seem any tougher than before.
  • jpp
    jpp
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I had impression that PvE in Cyrodill was a bit too easy. I started doing quests there when I was level 30 and completed almost all quests at VR1 (found campaign occupied by my Alliance, so actually had not seen any enemy players).
    So it will not hurt if PvE is more difficult - just will need more partying.
    To my understanding players will not be scaled to VR5 because this would make no sense - all will have VR1 (that is level 50).
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its in the patch notes, the Cyrodil skill boost was boosted as well. You have the choic eto even use your own personal raw stats or the game designed boost.
  • esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    It stops the bots grinding instant respawning jute.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    esoone wrote: »
    It stops the bots grinding instant respawning jute.
    Thats a *** way to prevent botting. Why let the honest player auffer the consequences?

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Koensol I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic and Jute isn't in Cyrodiil.

Mobs were leveled to VR5 however player stats were also buffed when there at lower levels, it should still work out as doable for everyone.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • StoneSilence
    StoneSilence
    ✭✭✭
    The mobs were too easy for a VR person.
    The non-VR players are getting a larger boost in stats when entering Cyrodiil now.

When the mobs were lvl 50 they dropped only lvl 10-50 items. So no level-appropriate loot for VR people.

Overall a needed change.
  • ShallowTech
    They seemed harder to me... kind of sucks actually because I can not do much against PvE environment alone anymore...
    ShallowTech
    MSI Z87M Gaming LGA 1150
    i5-4670 Haswell 3.4GHz
    MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 770 2GB
    CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went to Cyrodiil last night. I did not notice any boost in stats compared to before. I got 500 HP boost, which I think is what I always got. And I certainly got no question about using boosted stats versus my regular stats. Do I need to bring that up on a menu somewhere and request the expanded stat boost? I was getting toasted by PvE enemies in Cyrodiil last night. I am only Level 37, but you are allowed in at Level 10 and I had always held my own against the Level 50 enemies. But the VR5 enemies? Yikes.