The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A broken record.

Misty
Misty
✭✭✭
Has anyone tried to craft in Daggerfall, only to be driven out screaming by the two npc's that go on repeatedly like a broken record about how you saved the king? :)
  • Innocente
    Innocente
    ✭✭✭✭
    "It's good to be the King!"
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's why I craft in Coldharbour. Much quieter.

Is it bad I have to flee to a Daedric Realm to get peace and quiet?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Kind of wish I had killed him instead now...

I would recommend a /feedback in game with a report that those two NPC's seem a little more chatty than they need to be, they apparently changed the bankers to be a little less annoying so maybe they can work on those two.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have they fully fixed it raining indoors?
  • Aoifesan
    Aoifesan
    ✭✭✭
    Sihnfahl wrote: »
    That's why I craft in Coldharbour. Much quieter.

Is it bad I have to flee to a Daedric Realm to get peace and quiet?

No no that's Peerfectly fiiiiine Princess. I'm happy to accomadate yah for as long as you'd like-- Shegoroth
  • Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Yup. Kind of wish I had killed him instead now...

I would recommend a /feedback in game with a report that those two NPC's seem a little more chatty than they need to be, they apparently changed the bankers to be a little less annoying so maybe they can work on those two.

I suppose I could always report them to a GM for spamming me beyond the ridiculous. They are doing more damage to my game than any bot. :)
  • aleister
    aleister
    ✭✭✭✭
    There really needs to be a bindable key you can hit that silences NPCs within earshot and that prevents them from repeating that dialog again. And also, an ability to squelch unnecessary dialog from bankers and vendors.
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to shove a scoop down their maws...