The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alright, I'm just going to sprint on my horse and- OH GOD MY EARS

Elyna
Elyna
✭✭✭✭
Is it me or did this update crank up the horse sprint hooves to ear *** levels?
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get a loud roaring thunder too?

I get an excessively loud roaring sound when my head is turned forward, but alas when I turn it left or right I get a whistling sound, like if someone is whistling at me...
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get an excessively loud roaring sound when my head is turned forward, but alas when I turn it left or right I get a whistling sound, like if someone is whistling at me...

That's just the sound of air rushing in one ear and out the other. :p

"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    cfurlin wrote: »

That's just the sound of air rushing in one ear and out the other. :p

congrats, you just won the internets!
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    @cfurlin aH! that surely must explain my issues going through tight openings too, 'cause I usually have to go in sideways...
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart