Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill Delay

lasma799
lasma799
Soul Shriven
I have such terrible skill delays now in game. I main a templar and I find it so much harder to live in veteran content thanks to this skill delay. I notice it on every character skill. It wouldn't be a problem if the enemies had this delay as well, but they don't. It is so hard to get a heal off now. I am getting mauled left and right and yet I can't protect myself because there is like a 0.5 second skill delay with all my skills after one is used. Can this be fixed?

I am V5 and have never had this issue prior to the patch and to confound this issue, certain enemies have had their hps doubled.
Edited by lasma799 on May 23, 2014 4:42PM
  • RoCoL
    RoCoL
    ✭✭✭
    get ready for the barrage of "learn to play" folks telling you that you just suck.
  • victorvigali90nrb19_ESO
    No I say the same, there is so much time between atacks I asked my wife to start doing the evening meal. Come on guys it was great how it was, after playing 2 hours after the patch I decided to run down the game and give it a break, not happy with the NERF they just did. The game has been like this for weeks and now they decide " lets slow em down". Hope this gets fixed soon otherwise this will not be the game I love to play and have fun !!!!!!!
    Edited by victorvigali90nrb19_ESO on May 23, 2014 4:50PM