Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unplayable

Reinmard
Reinmard
✭✭✭
Thanks to Biting jabs delay, its unplayable for a templar, after the patch i... oh wait.
THIS IS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 2 WEEKS.
I dont do that nerd rage quit stupid thing, but this time ill cancel my sub, I almost dont play because I CANT so is not a big deal.
Edited by Reinmard on May 23, 2014 2:49PM
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the die hard fans that usually put their heads in the sand are getting upset. Is the sky falling?!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    The funny part is that im a hard fan of TES, probably the only games where Im really a fan, but I cant defend the game any longer Im afraid xD
    Options
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've loved The Elder Scrolls for a looong time. The lore is awesome but I refuse to follow along like a sheep. I have more balanced and bug less games to play. I had high hopes for ESO and really wanted it to not fail but it's almost like they want it to go F2P. I've taken heat for speaking my mind on here but I'm a paying customer that's not happy with the product. I haven't broken TOS and just want ZOS to communicate and fix this game.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I even didnt give a *** about wildstar because I hate cartoonish graphics but after reading it has bgs arena and raids I maybe even try it, I didnt even think about it before because I was like " *** that, ESO is awesome!" yet they didnt improve any *** bug since release...
    Options
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    Also, well played ZOS, release the update after the month sub.
    If it was the other way, I would un-sub immediatly. well played...
    Options