The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone please confirm? Skill point reset cost

daza1978
daza1978
✭✭✭
Hi,

My character started out in Daggerfall and I'm wondering how much it will cost me to reset my skill points. Also, where do I find the place to reset them? I read one post that stated it costs 100 gold per point. Is this correct?

Thank you
An MMO player since 2003. A new adventure awaits in Tamriel.Warden - PC EU.
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to visit a shrine in Wayrest. Yes, the consensus is 100g per point you have in your skills pool.
  • daza1978
    daza1978
    ✭✭✭
    Coggage wrote: »
    You need to visit a shrine in Wayrest. Yes, the consensus is 100g per point you have in your skills pool.

Thank you. :)

An MMO player since 2003. A new adventure awaits in Tamriel.Warden - PC EU.
  • D0gstar
    D0gstar
    Reset last night and yes 100g per point.
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, 100 gold per skill point. I have done it myself.

Like said above, Wayrest in the church.
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 100g per skill point USED. If you have unused skill points, they won't count against your total cost.
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are correct Vuron. I was assuming they were all spent, and I shouldn't have. :)