The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Reset / Gone Completely

kirnmalidus
kirnmalidus
✭✭✭✭
I had a quest that I almost finished last night, but didn't complete.

Today when I logged in the quest was reset to the beginning. Ok. Not cool, but workable.

I just finished getting to the point I was at last night, and while in the middle of fighting a mob the quest disappeared completely.

No entry in my journal.
No markers on my map.
Nothing.

I went back to the questgiver(s) to try to reacquire the quest, and there is nothing there.

I am in Rivenspire as part of my third faction zones, and the quest is the main Shornhelm quest, not a side quest but one that is required to complete Cadwell's Gold.

Please help me, Zenimax.
Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I managed to re-acquire the quest. Not that anyone from Zenimax has seen my post or would care for an update if they did.

I guess I get to do it a third time. Because vet leveling isn't repetitive enough already...
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I managed to re-acquire the quest. Not that anyone from Zenimax has seen my post or would care for an update if they did.

I guess I get to do it a third time. Because vet leveling isn't repetitive enough already...
    Well most likely a rollback which seems to have happened to some since update or it's reset after the patch (some Coldharbour ones did this last patch)

Either way it's not a Mac issue. Posting to Customer Support section will give more chance of a response for these.