The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kvass' art

Kvass
Kvass
Soul Shriven
Hello there!

I'll be taking a maximum of 5 requests at the moment, they'll look something like the drawing below! Comment with a link to a picture of your character, and I'll do a quick drawing for the first 5!

I'll probably keep posting, and eventually do requests and/or commissions. (If people want to.)

I use Photoshop CS6 and a Wacom Pen & Touch.

Drawings.
Kvass Dorn'ke
o9q1i1.png

@foxesz (WIP)
15nuohd.png

@crazman91‌ (not started)

@Skatmat‌ (not started)

@Kraeius‌ (not started)

Edited by Kvass on May 11, 2014 7:03PM
Kvass Dorn'ke
Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't upload an image to your signature directly, but you can host it elsewhere and link it.
  • Kvass
    Kvass
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I've noticed. I just can't seem to get the imagesize right.
    Kvass Dorn'ke
    Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • Skatmat
    Skatmat
    Lovely style! Freckles are cute! Do you have a DeviantArt where I can stalk you? :)
  • Kvass
    Kvass
    Soul Shriven
    Skatmat wrote: »
    Lovely style! Freckles are cute! Do you have a DeviantArt where I can stalk you? :)

Thank you! :D
    Yes I do, but I haven't used it in a year.. So there's a lack of drawings. I'll try to post my latest pieces there, and be more active!

Here it is!
    Kvass Dorn'ke
    Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • Skatmat
    Skatmat
    Awesome! *+watch* :3
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Really good and adding the monkey is really cute. ^.^
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • Kvass
    Kvass
    Soul Shriven
    I'll be taking a maximum of 5 requests at the moment, they'll look something like the drawing above! Send me a link to your character, and I'll do a quick drawing for the first 5!
    Kvass Dorn'ke
    Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • Foxesz
    Foxesz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • crazman91
    crazman91
    Lovely! I wouldnt mind you doing mine! :D

Drea Frist
  • Skatmat
    Skatmat
    Oooh! Can I get a request perhaps? :3 Here's a few references for my Skatmat'Qa: http://biancaerianajung.deviantart.com/gallery/ <3
  • Kvass
    Kvass
    Soul Shriven
    I'm terribly sorry, I haven't had time to draw lately. (Exams and such.. uhg school.) I posted a WIP in the top post. :)
    Kvass Dorn'ke
    Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • Foxesz
    Foxesz
    ✭✭✭
    Aww yes, that is looking pretty sweet. :D
    I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • Kvass
    Kvass
    Soul Shriven
    Here's two WIPs, drawn in two different styles. (Personally I like the top one best.. The lower one is pretty old now.)

I'll need to buy some supplies before I start finishing the requests, but I'll have it done eventually. :)

302p3i9.png

200sj69.png
    Kvass Dorn'ke
    Ebonheart Pact (EU)