Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul Tether screwed... please no

Vuron
Vuron
✭✭✭✭✭
So there was a change in this patch to Death Stroke... whatever.

No mention in the patch notes about Soul Tether, though. After the patch, I'm getting no sneak bonus and no crit bonus when using it. I'm getting the same 500 damage whether I'm face tanking the mob or I use it from stealth behind the mob. Before the patch, I was doing around 2400 from stealth and behind. Nothing like losing 1900 damage right off the bat.

Bend over Nightblades, we have another patch coming real soon.
Edited by Vuron on May 22, 2014 8:41PM
  • Sheneria
    Sheneria
    ✭✭✭
    np dude just wait 4 weeks ZOS may write a post about how broken the skill is and then maybe fix it with 1.3 in 2 months.
    Edited by Sheneria on May 22, 2014 8:50PM
    Options
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭
    Sheneria wrote: »
    np dude just wait 4 weeks ZOS may write a post about how broken the skill is and then maybe fix it with 1.3 in 2 months.

Sounds like someone still has faith in Zenimax.
    Options
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is up with my Nightblade...I am doing very little damage. I respecced today to something I used to use and was just getting murdered. My crit values are also not being displayed at all on my character sheet; it's just blank where it used to be.

edit: i switched some things around and am doing ok now, still concerned about my missing crit values...also shades is not bad terrible now.
    Edited by Worstluck on May 22, 2014 9:44PM
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Evergreen
    Evergreen
    ✭✭✭
    Vuron wrote: »

Bend over Nightblades, we have another patch coming real soon.

spocksbrain_202.jpg

Options
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my I am dreading when I get home..
    More issues and a long DL. Joy.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow... I wonder how much they will break in the coming time. More than they fix apparently.
    Options