Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Werewolf UI resource bar* Devour Cooldown

Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
@ZOS, could you please create a Devour timer UI bar?

I am looking to a UI bar that will show me the cooldown on my Devour after I eat an corpse.

I prefer an ESO style timer bar, like the Horse Stam bar and same location.

Quick visual:

[Magicka_Bar].......[Health_Bar].......[Stam_Bar]
\[Werewolf_Bar]........................[Devour_Bar]/

...............[Q].....[1][2][3][4][5].......[R]

Werewolf_Bar is the duration of Werewolf form
Devour_Bar would be this requested addon

I feel with the recent fixes / changed done to the werewolf as a whole (ZOS Bug fixing), Knowing the exact amount of time before you can feed again is very important!! Also having it appear like the Horse Stam bar fits well into Vanilla UI theme and the prefect place to house your hunger

The bar could function as follows.
1. Fully filled
2. While Devouring the bar slowly depletes, showing the player when the ability is about/finished.
3. Once Devouring is finished the bar is totaly empty.
4. Bar slowly fills, once fully filled again the play can Devour another corpse.

For the Wolf Pack and Happy Hunting!!!
Edited by Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO on May 23, 2014 4:08AM
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a werewolf timer below the magicka bar. The werewolf timer is a thin blue line, somewhat like the magicka bar, it slowly depletes over time basically indicating the werewolf timer expiring.
    Options
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    There is a werewolf timer below the magicka bar. The werewolf timer is a thin blue line, somewhat like the magicka bar, it slowly depletes over time basically indicating the werewolf timer expiring.

Already known, that is what the [Werewolf_Bar] is. I am not asking for Werewolf Duration, but rather when the player can Devour another corpse UI element :) (since it is on a locked timer, 10secs I think).
    Options
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭

Already known, that is what the [Werewolf_Bar] is. I am not asking for Werewolf Duration, but rather when the player can Devour another corpse UI element :) (since it is on a locked timer, 10secs I think).
    Oh, yeah that would be helpful.

Options