Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WW Mechanics Questions

Tizerak
Tizerak
✭✭✭
I can’t seem to google as much info on Werewolves besides how to become one compared to vampires so… :

1. Stack stam yes?

2. Can you ONLY use the 2 WW actives when you turn into a WW?

3. Can you prebuff before turning into a WW and the buffs stick like Igneous Weapons?

4. In the one or two times I’ve transformed so far it looks like weapon enchants still work?

5. Can you use Rally from the 2H weapon line before WW and it boost your damage?

or just a link to this kind of info since either google fails me or I fail google would be great!
  • Tizerak
    Tizerak
    ✭✭✭
    bump D:
    Options
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is not very important to stack stamina if you are a werewolf simply because the werewolf passives will overcharge the stamina stat very easily.

Currently, you can only use two werewolf abilities known as roar and pounce.

Yes you can prebuff before you transform and it does carry over.

Weapon enchants do still work while in werewolf form

I am not sure if activated weapon buffs carry over to werewolf form but I know class abilities do.

There is no guide on being an effective werewolf simply because it is impossible to be decent with the current state of werewolves. Werewolves are weak and even the pros find no use in it.
    Edited by Brittany_Joy on May 23, 2014 5:17AM
    Options