The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB additional Patch Notes!!

Talketzanto
Talketzanto
✭✭✭
ZOS reported that they WILL be releasing additional patch notes TODAY for the state of Nightblade....

Lets go ZOS, we are waiting
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the official statement on this?
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Talketzanto
    Talketzanto
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS said it in one of the threads...I will try to find the link
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Not patch notes, just an update on things that we are working on for future patches.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • dideldumdei
    dideldumdei
    ✭✭
    Future as in near future or as in Captain Future?
  • Solnai
    Solnai
    ✭✭✭
    Not patch notes, just an update on things that we are working on for future patches.

Yay!!! we get to wait longer for our class to be addressed!
    Edited by Solnai on May 22, 2014 5:09PM
  • Talketzanto
    Talketzanto
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its very near
  • Alpha_Protocol
    Alpha_Protocol
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this.. state of Nightblade? Is it near that Craglorn place?
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we should com back when the game is truly ready for launch in the FUTURE.
  • Talketzanto
    Talketzanto
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this.. state of Nightblade? Is it near that Craglorn place?

Nope, we are a small island on the planet DK...we are an endangered species at the moment
  • Oberon
    Oberon
    ✭✭✭✭
    More like Future Boy, great grandson of Captain Future. He grows up to be quite the hero but this, like real help for Nightblades, won't happen for a very long time :neutral_face:

Until then, reroll as a Dragonknight so that you can get invited to Craglorn raids.
  • dideldumdei
    dideldumdei
    ✭✭
    Oberon wrote: »
    More like Future Boy, great grandson of Captain Future. He grows up to be quite the hero but this, like real help for Nightblades, won't happen for a very long time :neutral_face:

Until then, reroll as a Dragonknight so that you can get invited to Craglorn raids.

To be honest if it will be the Future Boy Future I will not reroll any other class. I might just waste my money otherwise, cause I like wasting it for fun not pain...
  • kitsinni
    kitsinni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So basically stuff you are considering doing sometime in the future. Maybe a month .. 2 months .. 28 months from now this is stuff that possibly could be done. Not exactly inspiring.
  • Talketzanto
    Talketzanto
    ✭✭✭
    kitsinni wrote: »

So basically stuff you are considering doing sometime in the future. Maybe a month .. 2 months .. 28 months from now this is stuff that possibly could be done. Not exactly inspiring.

nah more like 1-2 weeks....its not going to be a big patch like this, just an update for the class....so expect it much sooner (im sure they didn't want to tweak this class with everything thats going on in this patch)
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    "Dear Nightblades, we thank you for your continued patience. Please hold." *cue bad flute covers of 80s music*

• damfatcow
    damfatcow
    ✭✭

So future patch as in MAJOR patch...as in months away? or... the next couple of patches during craglorn?

• damfatcow
    damfatcow
    ✭✭
    Didn't you guys mention that nightblades passives were being addressed in the NEXT patch which is supposed to be THIS patch and we had a lot to look forward to including changes to master assassin, path of darkness, etc?
  • dideldumdei
    dideldumdei
    ✭✭
    damfatcow wrote: »
    Didn't you guys mention that nightblades passives were being addressed in the NEXT patch which is supposed to be THIS patch and we had a lot to look forward to including changes to master assassin, path of darkness, etc?

Were that the same guys who were responsible for the announcement of the European Megaserver up and running two weeks after release?

I guess they are fired....
  • scy22b14_ESO
    scy22b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Admitting that the class many of us play is incomplete, perhaps our monthly payment should be incomplete as well. It should stand to reason that our monthly fee should be directly proportional to the percentage of class completion. Why are we paying in full for half a product.
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Seriously couldn't agree more!

We've been waiting almost 2 months now and our first "real" patch, we get almost completely overlooked, considering we are by and large the most broken, underpowered, utterly useless class in the game?

WTH?

and the only comment you guys have for us is "Ya, we're going to release some more patch notes, for stuff that we havent actually done, but we're thinking about doing at some point, some time in the future, whenever we get around to it, which we have no idea when that will be, nor can we say when that will be"

How are people NOT supposed to be completely pissed off about this?
    Edited by Huggernaut on May 22, 2014 5:59PM
  • Talketzanto
    Talketzanto
    ✭✭✭
    Our monthly fee went to the DK buff...woot
  • Redsun
    Redsun
    ✭✭
    yeah the fixes are "coming" and remember to keep "paying" guys.

Eu server coming "soon" too. Keep "paying" guys.
    Edited by Redsun on May 22, 2014 6:17PM