The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guilds.

Ryoendymon
Ryoendymon
✭✭
We need something to be done....there are 5 guild slots, account level, and people are having to pick and choose its annoying....

One of the biggest reasons is the lack of a world trade system (aka auction houses) I am all for the lack of world trade, I feel it is a great benefit to the community in the long run, but this has spawned the creation of trading guilds.

Trading guilds limited to 500 people cause people to use up usually at least 2 of their guild slots to be in trading guilds soley for access to the guild stores.

Something has to be done..... my suggestion?

Allow the guild store to be accessable via party with a guild member, or allow guilds to somehow set up a form of trading stand or something.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back in my day there used to only be one guild...
  • Ryoendymon
    Ryoendymon
    ✭✭
    Back in my day there used to only be one guild...
    Yes, in world of warcrap I had my toons in one guild, but there was a global market place and I did not feel like I had to blow a guild slot on being a part of it, also I was in different guilds on different chars. here guilds are account level, so 8 toons, 5 guilds
  • Dusty5
    Dusty5
    ✭✭✭
    As i see the game play the guild system needs to be scraped altogether.Most guilds spam non-stop recruitment bids in zone chat.What you find is the guild is in total lockdown using the guild as a personal storage. There needs to be a zonewide/worldwide AH system.Scrap the guild membership requirements and have a reward/payment system put in place to let the guild customize its function.Let guild use gold to buy storage space like a single player can or some combination of gold and npc's killed or anchors cleared.People mostly have no problems with earning their way lets take a broken function and fix it to give the players another line of devlopment. B)
  • Ryoendymon
    Ryoendymon
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you watched the webseries "the guild" and want that system, which would be cool
  • alphawolph
    alphawolph
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the trade guilds. Guildies are supposed to be allies not people you make gold off of.