The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Horse Armor...Best or worst thing to add to ESO...Discuss

vincentvash
Discuss....
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt mind horse armor but by all thats holy they should find some of the guys who made horse armor mods for Syrim and just pay them to incorporate that mod into the game otherwise it'll just most likely be Meh
  • Bigtuna
    Bigtuna
    ✭✭✭
    More armor is a good thing IMHO, regardless of who gets it. Armor for my vanity pet? Yes, please! It would also be nice to equip your personal mercenary with a load out of acquired gear, like in Diablo. So your buddy looks almost as fly as you, but not quite....
  • Reenlister
    Reenlister
    ✭✭✭
    Horse armor would be cool to see. If it also aided in like the not getting knocked off even better!
  • vincentvash
    YES ARMOR FOR MY PETZ!! ALL THE ARMOR!!
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reenlister wrote: »
    Horse armor would be cool to see. If it also aided in like the not getting knocked off even better!

You actually do get a bit of horse armor on the horse's head when you upgrade it's stamina 20 times.
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only they look at Nexus for ideas.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Reenlister
    Reenlister
    ✭✭✭
    Reenlister wrote: »

You actually do get a bit of horse armor on the horse's head when you upgrade it's stamina 20 times.

Well that's interesting, I have not noticed, nor gotten mine up that high...