Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO why do you hate the idea of DW/Bow Nightblade so much?

kitsinni
kitsinni
✭✭✭✭✭
So the patch notes come out very few fixes to NB, more buffs to dragonknights lol.

Why the hate for NB rogues? Pretty much no change to bow and a nerf to our best DW skill?

Does every class have to play this game in all light armor with a staff?
  • martymart76_ESO
    martymart76_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm done with this game. Already cancelled my account. The class I was most looking forward to is just trash compared to all the others unless you are a vampire in heavy/light armor combo kajhiit with a 2 hander or a resto staff.
    Options
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melee is under powered, Stamina abilities cost way to much. and all the medium or heavy passives are garbage compared to light . thats the short answer. the long answer would come form some one at ZOS explaining they are aware of it but completely clueless how fix it with out F ing up their end game PVE design.
    Options