Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Force Siphon Description?

AlienPrimate
AlienPrimate
✭✭
What does "Nearby allies gain 20 seconds Health when attacking target" even mean. The description of force siphon needs to be fixed so I know how much it is healing my allies and me by. This description has been the same from level 2-4 making it so I can't see how much stronger it is getting as it levels up.
  • chaosme
    chaosme
    ✭✭✭
    It means exactly what is stated. Your allies gain 20 health when they hit the target affected by the skill. It seems to only count once for channeled and multihit attacks. You gain 100% more of the stated amount when you attack the target.
    Options
  • AlienPrimate
    AlienPrimate
    ✭✭
    The description says they gain 20 seconds health, not 20 health. Even if it was just a straight 20 health, why would it stay the same from level 2 to level 4. Every other ability on the game either gets stronger or lasts longer as it levels up. I think this is just a description error because it does last 20 seconds.
    Options