The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I demand an answer, Zenimax!!!!!

AngryNord
AngryNord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
What kind of sick, twisted individual in your workforce thought titans were a good idea??? who??? I really, seriously hope that this person is never allowed anywhere NEAR Elder Scrolls Online ever again, and that the big mistake of including these 100% unkillable mobs get rectified as soon as humanly possible.
Edited by AngryNord on May 22, 2014 7:15AM
  • liquid_wolf
    liquid_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you angry?
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you need a hug....or zanex....
  • Munku
    Munku
    ✭✭✭
    Dude...you mad bro? You mad dude? Dude! Why you mad, bro?
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @liquid_wolf‌
    I think his tears are more liquid then we are...

Anyways, what exactly are you having trouble with? I would be happy to help, but there is truly nothing here to run with..
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Deleted as not interested in communicating with trolls.

Edited by AngryNord on May 21, 2014 8:33PM
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry to hear that.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • ZOS_AlexD
    Greetings! Just a friendly reminder to keep discussions on topic and your responses civil. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @AngryNord‌

It sucks if you don't have one available, but Titan mobs are much more doable with ranged attacks. Bows, staffs, or ranged class skills are the way to go. And boost Stamina with food/drink to be ready for double-tap moves a-plenty.

If you are doing that already, keep with it and you'll get through. Titans are my #2 least favorite type mob right behind Harvesters; so i totally feel you.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @AngryNord‌

It sucks if you don't have one available, but Titan mobs are much more doable with ranged attacks. Bows

Ranged attacks... LoL... Yeah they sure did much good...