The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thanks Again Zenimax Online Studios!

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems like every week there is another one starred d'bag dumping their hateraid in a thread here; so having done this before, I'd just like to say again: thanks ZoS! I've been loving ESO and looking forward to hours and hours of more enjoyment.
Edited by Gedalya on May 21, 2014 9:11PM
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    There will always be haters, the hate has been very very narrow in scope which goes to show how much the project managers planned and the developers resolved the processes assigned to them.
  • Swampster
    Swampster
    ✭✭✭
    Troll bait if ever I saw it...
    Swampriel - Nightblade (Archer Build) - Ebonheart Pact - Veteran
    Swampess - DragonKnight - Eboheart Pact - Lowbie Faceroller
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its always nice when one of the Zenimax staff start their own thread...ROFL

;)
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS i s that you? >:)
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Brutalis
    Brutalis
    ✭✭
    Swampster wrote: »

Irony defined.

However im having fun despite the obvious frustrations. Granted, at least once a session im swearing at the game because of some broke quest or feature. Still moving through and hopefully the update will address a lot of them.

A Roman walks into a bar and hold up two fingers and says, "I'll have five beers please."
  • Swampster
    Swampster
    ✭✭✭
    Brutalis wrote: »
    Swampster wrote: »

Irony defined.

However im having fun despite the obvious frustrations. Granted, at least once a session im swearing at the game because of some broke quest or feature. Still moving through and hopefully the update will address a lot of them.

Cant say I disagree with any of that! :)

Swampriel - Nightblade (Archer Build) - Ebonheart Pact - Veteran
    Swampess - DragonKnight - Eboheart Pact - Lowbie Faceroller
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as they continue to address bugs with patches I'm happy; I have run into a number but never a show-stopper.

Also,

i_hilarious_spiderman_memes_012_50a8e4d91baa9.jpg
    Edited by Gedalya on May 21, 2014 8:08PM
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Kalann_Pander
    Kalann_Pander
    ✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »
    It seems like every week there is another one starred d'bag dumping their hateraid in a thread here; so having done this before, I'd just like to say again: thanks ZoS! I've been loving ESO and looking forward to hours and hours of more enjoyment.

+1 .... hell, give that +100 !

Are there a few issues running around ? Yes.
    Are things perfect ? No, of course not.
    Do I really care about a couple of things not working as they should ?

No.

I'm getting a real kick out of ESO. For me, ZoS has been delivering a a pretty good gaming experience, highest point being immersion.

Low point .... Some say that bots are ruining the game ... I have very few issues with them, so I'm starting to think that the "I want it all, and I want it now" whiner crowd is actually a worse plague, because of where they might influence ZoS to go. :o
    Opinions are like buttholes : Everybody has one, and they usually stink.

3 things to reduce stamina/magicka imbalance :
    - Use magicka to block abilities costing magicka, instead of stamina.
    - Add % damage reduction to heavy armor.
    - Add block penetration to 2H.
  • dietlime
    dietlime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »
    As long as they continue to address bugs with patches I'm happy; I have run into a number but never a show-stopper.

Also,

i_hilarious_spiderman_memes_012_50a8e4d91baa9.jpg

I've run into some showstoppers but they were neither pesistent nor recurring so I'm happy with it. I'm having a lot of fun in a game designed to be fun to play instead of rushed through. Digging it!