The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Immersion in a richly textured virtual world...

lecarcajou_ESO
lecarcajou_ESO
✭✭✭✭
It's not just for primates anymore:

secondlivestock.com
"Morally Decentralized."
  • rattbagrwb17_ESO
    rattbagrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have no words ...
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's okay. If you're a chicken.
    "Morally Decentralized."
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be honest .... i'm not all that bothered about where my food lives before it's slaughtered and packaged ready for me to cook.

It's only purpose in life is to wait until it's time to be beheaded ready for my Sunday roast.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be honest .... i'm not all that bothered about where my food lives before it's slaughtered and packaged ready for me to cook.

It's only purpose in life is to wait until it's time to be beheaded ready for my Sunday roast.

Even if it means they have to be pumped full of antibiotics in order to survive the conditions they live in?

I'll admit I don't really care about their life enjoyment, but when their living conditions start to have negative effects on the end product, it's time to change things.
    [DC/NA]
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it tastes nice in a curry they could send that chicken to live in the biggest cess pit on earth.

Surrounded by creatures that wallow in their own filth, drag their knuckles along behind them and still haven't discovered the art of washing themselves.

In Manchester.
  • ErykGrimm
    ErykGrimm
    ✭✭✭
    How is any of this drivel related to ESO?