The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

"Hey, I have an idea..."

Maverick827
Maverick827
✭✭✭✭✭
"...let's pointlessly couple bug fixes and class balance changes with giant, unrelated content patches!" - Every MMO developer ever.

For an industry that relies so heavily on dynamism, you guys sure are terrible at it. I don't want to know how many customers you've lost that would otherwise have stuck around if some of the pressing fixes in 1.1 weren't mired in Craglorn's drama.

I sure hope that .01% who will actually try Craglorn the moment it's released are worth it.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You made me giggle. Well done.
  • Daethz
    Daethz
    ✭✭✭
    That.
    Waiting, and watching, for the return of Melee Weapons.
    -Subsidiary of The Fighters Guild
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Like i said in another thread, ZOS can't win on this issue.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Rolling out every fix/addition/etc as they are passed for live deployment and players will scream bloody murder over the downtime involved. Hold alot of things for a consolidated release and other players jump on them for delaying much needed whatever.

• Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Rolling out every fix/addition/etc as they are passed for live deployment and players will scream bloody murder over the downtime involved. Hold alot of things for a consolidated release and other players jump on them for delaying much needed whatever.
    There's already scheduled downtime precisely for patches and maintenance.
  • Spiritreaver_ESO
    Spiritreaver_ESO
    ✭✭✭

There's already scheduled downtime precisely for patches and maintenance.

And?