The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bangkorai to Auridon (VR content)

Ulvich
Ulvich
✭✭✭✭
Currently I have one quest in my journal for Bangkorai, and to be honest I am really getting burned out on the zone. I would like to move on to Auridon and start questing there. Is there a way to do this? Someone I talk to, perhaps.
I still have about 10 quests left to finish in Bangkorai before I get the achievement. Do I need to finish all them first before I move on?
Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving into a VR area requires completion of the main quest, and also that you reach level 50 (VR1). As far as I know.
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can only move to VR zone after you finished Molag Bal, then talk to Cadwell back in the cave.
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morimizo wrote: »
    Moving into a VR area requires completion of the main quest, and also that you reach level 50 (VR1). As far as I know.

no, there is no level requirement, only that you finish the Molag Bal.
    Options
  • Frcyr
    Frcyr
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Bangkorai quest aachievement is bugged so you can't finish enough quests to get it, 'cause there aren't enough quests in this area.
    let there be darkness
    let there be blood tonight
    let there be riots
    come start the fires tonight
    Kreator - Civilization Collapse
    Options
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am already in Bangkorai doing VR quests. My character is a VR4, and I am almost out of quests. So far I have done about 38 or 39 quests in Bangkorai, and the only quest I have been able to locate is in a dungeon with trolls.
    My question is: How do I get to Auridon?
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, in your quest log, there is a tab named "cadwell's" something, it contain a list of quests you need to finish, if all of them are checked, you should try talk to Cadwell.
    Options
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    crislevin wrote: »
    well, in your quest log, there is a tab named "cadwell's" something, it contain a list of quests you need to finish, if all of them are checked, you should try talk to Cadwell.

I see what you are talking about. I need to do two quests, one of which I abandoned long ago. I'll try to pick it back up and see what happens.
    Thanks.

Options