The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spells in Cities

Maestro_Sartori
Maestro_Sartori
✭✭✭
Hello

Was curious what exactly the obsession is with people firing off spells over and over and over and over in cities. It really is quite annoying...
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello

Was curious what exactly the obsession is with people firing off spells over and over and over and over in cities. It really is quite annoying...
    I think that's their purpose and ya, it is annoying at times.
    Options
  • eobethb14_ESO
    eobethb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Specifically at the bank and crafting stations. Agree annoying.
    Options
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭
    Is it really annoying for you? ...Oops.
    Options
  • Spidermonk
    Spidermonk
    ✭✭✭
    You raise your base attack level when you constantly spam magika abilities in cities. It's a bug that's been here since pre .5 Alpha-Conga-SUPER!! build 87.

Until now it hasn't been disclosed to the public.
    Or people do it because it's annoying.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the same reason people use /yell in cities. They get bored and think it is funny to grief others, and keep doing it until they can start an argument.
    Options
  • Psychotius
    Psychotius
    ✭✭✭
    I think the general thought on the subject, according to the other posts, is that they do it to be annoying. I have to agree. Very fun to do it... Err I mean annoying when someone else does it next to the bank NPC or the crafting stations, since you still have the joy of seeing the pretty colors even though you are otherwise occupied.
    I'm not as am as you drunk I think.
    Options