Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crit Chance of Resto Staff Abilities

nukelusb14_ESO
nukelusb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Grand Healing and Blessing of Protection seem to be using weapon critical chance instead of spell critical chance. Regeneration uses spell critical chance. Does anyone know if this is an intended design?
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Makes no sense. So no. Bugged.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
    Options
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    have you actualy had any crit from grand healing and blessing with weapon crit?

last time I checked that were simply inable to crit regardless of the crit chance but that was in beta... if you have actualy achived some crit with them whith a high weapon crit I would really like to know...
    Options
  • nukelusb14_ESO
    nukelusb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I want to say I've seen Grand Healing crit, but I've only got 3% weapon crit. I've never had a Blessing of Protection crit. They're not using spell crit, thats for sure. I would have seen plenty at 33% spell crit I have.
    Options