Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Mystery of Razak

super_slacker93_ESO
super_slacker93_ESO
Soul Shriven
I don't know why it's not working for me, but the part of the quest where you have to manufacture the cog isn't giving me the interactable option to proceed here, yet I've seen other people run up to the spot and use it immediately. I've tried relogging and abandoning the quest.
  • LosevV
    LosevV
    Same for me. Any solution?
  • Sproeikoei
    Sproeikoei
    ✭✭
    I used to be unable to operate it as well but I've gone back yesterday and it did work for me. I was in a party at that point who were doing that quest when it worked for me.

It might be the instance you're in or maybe you should party up with someone who is doing that quest as well.
  • super_slacker93_ESO
    super_slacker93_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I will certainly try that later, thanks.
  • Aldarund
    Aldarund
    ✭✭
    It doesnt work for me too ...
  • Sergeant_Novak
    Sergeant_Novak
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't have a problem with it myself, but I kind of recognize the issue with sometimes working and sometimes not. Not sure what the cause is, but rest assured it can be done at least for now until we get a full fix on that.
    Kol Blakmarc - Dwemer Archeologist, Mage, Not such a great dancer
  • skyggles
    skyggles
    Tried abandoning my quest, but still after doing everything one more time I still can't interact with the manufacture the cog part.
  • super_slacker93_ESO
    super_slacker93_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Likewise, even partied with a friend and he was able to interact with it while I still could not. Oh well.
  • Arrora
    Arrora
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue. I have relogged multiple times, tried it in groups, abandoned and restarted.. It won't let me progress past this part of the quest, and it's a real PITA to get to that area as well. I've filed a bug report but I suppose this is yet another quest I'm leaving behind that won't be completed until it's grey.
  • rotatorkuf
    rotatorkuf
    ✭✭✭
    wtb update
  • steelfencing
    steelfencing
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem... tried reloading and abandoning the quest but I just can't interact with the smelter to manufacture the cog
  • super_slacker93_ESO
    super_slacker93_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I finally managed to complete it, abandoned it and partied with a friend to help him with it and it went through at last. Even though i was vet two, i still got vet points for completing it. Nice to know old bugged quests will still give some sort of reward lol.
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    Still cannot do this quest.
    Tried everything, abandon, pick up from different spot, never get code wrong on door, not die at any point, grouped, solo'd, nothing works.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to relog once and then it worked. The only thing I can possibly suggest is that you relog away from the anvil in a corner somewhere. Don't relog next to it. That's what I did.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • dajanksta
    dajanksta
    Still broken for me.
  • RedemptionOnline
    RedemptionOnline
    Soul Shriven
    I was with a group of people all experiencing the same problem, we were only able to loot it once the enemy corpses despawned off the top of it. Unfortunately, people congregate in front of of it and lots of mobs continuously spawn in the area around it. Took a group of us yelling at people and pulling mobs away from there and a lot of waiting.
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    After having had this bugged for me 5 times in a row I went back today to find ... it's still bugged.
    However, get all the way up to where you make the cog. Clear the mobs around the quest forge then type /camp.
    That will log you out, log straight back in and bingo the magic 'E' was there. :)
    That now takes me to 45/53 quests but at least that dungeon is done.
  • Nick_Klaus
    Bugged for me. :( Abandoned the quest, asked friend quest, still same result. Abandoned again, took the quest, same result.

used /camp 5+ times - same result.
    Wiped the room - same result.
    Wiped the room + used /camp - same result.

Sigh, very tired of these small bugs. :(
  • SPerson
    SPerson
    Have some problem too... Thx for another one nice quest :neutral_face: What we can see?? one month ago one guy have bug with that, ONE MONTH and that still bugged!! WTF?
  • AlexanderTheGreat
    AlexanderTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Add this to the pile of broken elder scrolls online quests and mechanics. Like a needle in a haystack.