Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How much are you satisfied with vr10 pve endgame

Przemogce
Przemogce
Soul Shriven
please dont participate in poll if you havent reached vr10 and havent expirienced the "endgame"
Edited by Przemogce on May 8, 2014 1:12AM

How much are you satisfied with vr10 pve endgame 55 votes

I love everything about pve activities at vr10
18%
frwinters_ESONaguur86Unknown_posteryelloweyedemonplamillusionub17_ESOShaun98ca2EimsEldenjarPsychokehlg 10 votes
i love dungeons but grearing/professions are bad
1%
martin.ollandb16_ESO 1 vote
i think endgame pve content need small changes but its ok overall
14%
bloodenragedb14_ESOAnath_QJermu73biodragonJosephChipEhurbaencanghaiSerner 8 votes
I dont like pve content at all and everything related to it
9%
tobyoneknobiMothanosbtwstudentShADoW0sDepechenova 5 votes
there is no endgame pve content
56%
ArgonianAssassina3surdCallsignGeeYouWhydireborneb14_ESOXnemesispantaro30pezdestroyerb14_ESOsilent88b14_ESOBerylDeedskristiannyman88b16_ESOztix350b16_ESOqwaurcknicholaspingasb16_ESOguterreeb17_ESOGavinMagnusmichaelmoser2005ub17_ESOVeakothroney.jeremyub17_ESO 31 votes
  • nicholaspingasb16_ESO
    nicholaspingasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are missing an option for "I hate vet ranks"

Talk about boring, repetitive, *** content.
    Sanguine's Beta Tester

• BETAOPTICS
    BETAOPTICS
    ✭✭✭
    Wish I could answer it yet but by the looks of it based on my current Veteran Rank status that it there is no endgame PvE. content. Well you can always do boring monotonous crafting skill line improvement if it hasn't yet leveled to full and try to grind out all the skill lines to 50 but that is about it.
  • smokes
    smokes
    ✭✭✭
    /sigh
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There can be no end game in an MMO. Focusing on your 'level' misses the point of the game. Of course people think there is no end-game content when they race to get beyond the game content. The question is why anyone at all is surprised by this.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • Apricot
    Apricot
    ✭✭
    There can be no end game in an MMO.

What?

• Allyah
    Allyah
    ✭✭✭
    Apricot wrote: »

What?

• BETAOPTICS
    BETAOPTICS
    ✭✭✭
    There can be no end game in an MMO. Focusing on your 'level' misses the point of the game. Of course people think there is no end-game content when they race to get beyond the game content. The question is why anyone at all is surprised by this.

Well yes and no. If we look at Guild Wars 2, it had raid bosses and additional events to challenge people constantly and they served as end-game content. Though even they had limitations of replay-ability.

The only possible way to get true infinite end game content is trough PvP. E.V.E online was particularly good at this as the whole concept was created around alliance wars. But that game is the only sandbox MMO that I could think off wheres all the other MMO's have followed to roots of WoW. Which is themepark MMO's just like this game and because of that very reason, there can not truly be such type of end-game content and length in content.

But that aside, you are correct. Especially when it comes down to PvE. content, as sad as it may be.
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apricot wrote: »

What?
    He speaks the truth, 'end game' is what we make it, we obviously know the 'end game' of a single player game, but the idea of MMO's is that it's always changing, always being updated, you can't have an 'end game' when that's the case, sure you come to points where there's no brand new content being released, but without a shadow of a doubt, there will be. Most MMO players just associate end game with raids, but is that really 'end' game? No, it's just another stepping stone on the way to maximizing your gear and stats, untill a new patch comes out and adds another stone to step upon. But in answer to the poll, there is no pve end game in ESO right, in the traditional sense, that's why we're waiting on the Craglorn patch.

"It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me VR10 is when finally i stopped PVEing.
  • a3surd
    a3surd
    Gisgo wrote: »

That was until I decided to level up another weapon skill :neutral_face:
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a3surd wrote: »
    Gisgo wrote: »

That was until I decided to level up another weapon skill :neutral_face:

LoL i know what you mean.
    Did you try Cyrodiil quests? I think i am skilling up faster questing than chaining mobs.

• Mothanos
    Mothanos
    ✭✭✭
    You guys noticed the drop already ?
    Not doomsaying here but Europe barely fills 1 campaign in Cyrodiil and it seems veteran ranks are a gamebreaker for many people.
    I cannot see the fun in endless questing trough 2 factions worth of millions and millions exp....
    ESO is bleeding subs, i think we can all see this is going to be a disaster for Zenimax...
    Way to boring quest grind = people not playing or paying.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had trouble reading your post. Ended up with a flat tire, burnt hand, and black eye.

On a serious note.. I feel the game will continue to progress and they will add more low-mid level content that will make creating a second account more enjoyable. Example: Thieves Guild.. Much of that questing is likely going to be low level content, so that should provide new "flavor" for a second build. Then even more content will added. So on and so forth.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Ryvucz
    Ryvucz
    Soul Shriven
    Grinding Vet Ranks is stupid.
  • Depechenova
    Depechenova
    ✭✭
    its pants