The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Request] Tracking bosses in Public Dungeons

SinfulSoul
SinfulSoul
✭✭✭
Every time I enter a dungeon, especially the group public ones, I gotta hit J and go to the Achievement tab to see how many bosses there are in that dungeon. Normally there are 1 boss in solo dungeons (2-3 bosses in Cyrodiil) and about 3-5 bosses for public group dungeons.

Would there be a way for an add-on to show how many bosses are in that dungeon? Something like as soon as we zoned in a dungeon it would show up a tracker of sorts, displaying how many bosses are in there and perhaps a little check mark indicating for the ones we've already killed in there?

Thank you in advance.
Edited by SinfulSoul on May 17, 2014 7:11PM
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. This would be nice. Maybe map markers similar to the skyshards or lorebook add-ons? For example, I was in a solo dungeon in Cyrodiil. I had no idea that there were three mobs that had to be killed to complete the dungeon... or where the heck they spawned for that matter. Something like this would be helpful.
  • SinfulSoul
    SinfulSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh I like that idea... a marker on the map to show exactly where the bosses spawn would be neat too.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda a Duplicate of this Thread:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/97887/dungeon-addons
    My answer there is still up to date, but this is not an area where I have exhaustive information.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.