Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Missed Arch-Mage's Boon?

RozMayan
RozMayan
A friend of mine missed finishing the "Arch-Mage's Boon" quest at the end of the last Mages Guild quest in Eyevea. Can she go back and complete the quest still for the Lore Library update? She doesn't know how to get back. I don't see a wayshrine on Eyevea (I already completed the quest), and there is no open portal anymore. Is she out of luck?
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    My friend opened a support request for this, and someone contacted her in-game and teleported her back. So it seems as if no, there is no built-in way to get back if you are in the same boat. Support request time ;)

See my response to Mataata below.
    Edited by RozMayan on May 17, 2014 6:29PM
  • Mataata
    Mataata
    ✭✭✭
    Go to any of the major Mages Guild halls (ones that you picked up quests from) and there'll be a portal that can take you back to Eyevea. This only happens after the quest, though.
    I love the Power Glove! It's so bad!
    i also do art and stuff i guess, here's my twitter
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    Thank you Mataata. I realized after getting to my VR1 zone that there was a portal to Eyevea in the Mages Guild hall. I guess support was being extra generous that day to my friend!