Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

interesting visual effect

tintin_milou
Hello everyone,

I see some people running around with blue and orange feathers flying out of their backs. How do you acquire/activate that visual effect? Thanks for your help! :)
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a buff from the wilderking quest line. It is called Spirit Armor
  • Mr Bo Jingles
    Aren't these the Alliance War bonuses you get from capturing scrolls?
  • Skeletun
    Skeletun
    ✭✭
    Rhoric wrote: »
    It is a buff from the wilderking quest line. It is called Spirit Armor

How long does this buff last? I've had it for over a week now.

• xramirez535b14_ESO
    One of my favorite effects tbh. Was wondering where to get it myself.
  • Falmer
    Falmer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its permanent as far as I can tell. I have a lvl 47 now in coldharbor and still has Spirit Armor picked up from way back then
  • tintin_milou
    Thanks everyone for the info! I see people with this effect running around in Grahtwood! And amazingly the quest giving this effect is in the next area Greenshade! :smiley:
  • Danariel
    Danariel
    ✭✭✭
    It's a permanent 5% buff to armor, given at the very beginning of the Wilderking quest in Grahtwood, if you Persuade him to help you in a "fight against your greatest enemy."
    Mara's Tester, Psijic Order Tester
    Danariel Van'nari (Warden), Danariel (Templar), Danariel Moonbow (Nightblade), Danariel Stormborn (Sorceress)
    The Old Timer's Guild, Mara's Moxie, The Psijic Order, Arrow and Knee Cafters
  • Hellkath
    Hellkath
    Speaking of visual effects..
    Does someone know how to look like a skeleton? Haven't met anyone that could give me a strait answer yet.
    Thanks! :D

Nevermind.. got it lol
    Edited by Hellkath on May 13, 2014 7:17PM
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Persuasion... getting us permanent buffs... Shaking down the king for help... giggity.
  • Mataata
    Mataata
    ✭✭✭
    So that's how I got it..
    I love the Power Glove! It's so bad!
    i also do art and stuff i guess, here's my twitter
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    I was going crazy trying to figure out where this was coming from. I thought it was a piece of equipment or something, but it was not. This clears it up, tho I actually don't like the particle effect and find it odd that it would be permanent like that :( toggle off visuals please?
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The closest you can get to pleasing everyone will end ticking everyone off.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • xramirez535b14_ESO
    Yah its a little strange that its permanent (the effect not the buff). Sounds kind of silly but would be great if they add a way to turn off the particle effects for it.
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, it's annoying as hell - I actually had to petition a GM to remove it from my character since you cannot remove it yourself.

So keep that in mind. If you get it, you're stuck with it unless you bother a GM to personally remove it for you.

And it gets old. Especially since every other AD character is trailing them so it's not like you're something special.