Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

where to go?

Gentei
Gentei
So, i'm ebonheart and i'm in stonefalls atm.
Now last night I finished the questline of fort Vavik or Vavrik, the one where you have to kill general Sarien. The problem is i didn't get a follow up quest. I still have a couple of lvl 13 quests to finish up. After that all the quests in stonefalls will be done. My question is where do I go after Stonefall? I was sure i would get a follow-up quest after fort Vavrik but apparantly not...

Thanks in advance
Edited by ZOS_TristanK on April 8, 2014 9:15AM
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    after fort Virak head to kragenmoor. Holguun even tells you to go there. I would really recomend listening to dialogue, or at least reading all of it, and reading every dialogue path.
    Edited by Captainkrunch96 on April 8, 2014 11:27AM
  • Davorn
    Davorn
    ✭✭
    Ensure you hit ever corner of Stonefall. Two nights ago we were about to head to Kragenmoor and my buddy says he sees a couple of corners he thinks we may have missed on the Stonefall map. He was right. More quests. We were 16 before we hit Kragenmoor.
    Edited by Davorn on April 8, 2014 11:40AM
  • bodom85
    bodom85
    I'll have to go back and check. I skipped the starter island and jumped straight into the quests in stonefalls. The only things I can see that I haven't done are the grotto and the quest that sends you to the starter island. I was only lvl 14 when I moved to the next zone.
    The mighty scamp slayer.
  • Wulfhen
    Wulfhen
    Soul Shriven
    There is a quest that is supposed to send you to Kragenmoor given by Holgunn after the events at Fort Virak, but it seems for some reason not everyone is getting it. It's called "City at the Spire". I just ran into the same issue myself. I knew where to go and that it should be coming up, but no quest.

I'm going to assume it is bugged, and put in a report for it.
  • icanhazfacemelt
    Same issue. Got the quest with my first toon. So I knew I had to go to kragenmoor but Holgunn is not sending me there. Just stands there holding his arm looking all sad.
  • pplonusb16_ESO
    Hey guys,

have / had the same issue!

Reported it to the customer support and got help!!

If you finished Fort Virak, dont port to Kragenmoor directly, instead to Sathram Plantation. The Quest you are missing is "Aggressive Negotiations/ Aggressive Verhandlungen" - Quest giver is Duryn Beleran

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/30/eso-stonefalls-quest-guide/#Kragenmoor

It worked for me - the quest giver was there !!

Hope it can help you too

Gz