Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 15
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Bosmer Animal Summons?

PurpleFox
PurpleFox
✭✭✭
I could of sworn that in every other TES game bosmer could control animals to fight for them...maybe it was my imagination then, huh.
IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
Class: Night-Blade
Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There used to be racial ultimates and bosmer may have had it then but I dont remember.
    Options
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    I believe they did have the ability to charm animals.

Argonians had the histskin, dunmer could summon an ancestral guardian, orcs could berserker mode. Bretons absorb spells.

There is quite a bit missing from this game in that regard
    Options
  • jerzey_gamer
    This isn't Skyrim..
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
    Gawjo - VR15 Nord DK DPS [US] | 50 Alchemy/Blacksmithing/Provisioning
    Options
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't Skyrim..
    Technically it is :3
    But what your forgetting is this was available in EVERY ES game from morrowind-skyrim...
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I miss Adrenaline Rush and Orc Berserker as well from the other games. I'm hoping that they eventually make a nature oriented Class which might include the animal charming in it in some way shape or form. I could even see that skill line having some kind of pet system, where you summon animals much like Sylphs do in the wild. It would also be neat if this class might have some Frost based spells, just because that would offer the third element of the Trio that is lacking in Class skills currently. (Sorc = Lightning)(DK and Templar = Fire)(No One has Frost apart from the Staff).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options