Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Feedback on PVE Content

junkmerchant_ESO
Not sure where to give this feedback so feel free to move it to the proper place.

I have been enjoying the PvE content in this game but I feel that it lacks a few things.

I like to solo as much as the next person but I love group content more.
  1. More group based content.
  2. How about more 2 man/4 man dungeons?
  3. How about 2 man/4 man overland content. Sections of the map that have 1, 2 dot mobs that would need a group to take on. Special group based quests in those areas as well.
  4. Make all the guild quests have an option for a 2 man or 4 man version so you can do them as a group.
  5. Public dungeons that when entered give the leader a choice of regular version or 4 man instance version doable once ever 24 hours. It would also scale to your leaders level.

Thanks,

Junk
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Public dungeons that dont have huge packs of weak enemies but 2-3 stronger ones would be nice.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I'd like to see really are mechanical changes to the phasing so party members can join you on your missions, even if they've finished them themselves.

Maybe another 'public dungeon' would be nice too, but have it on landscape, or at least make one quest chain group based.
    Edited by Rev Rielle on May 15, 2014 1:26PM
    If you can be anything, be kind.