Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Malabal Tor Treehenge lag

Hilgara
Hilgara
✭✭✭✭✭
Last night I was questing in Malabal Tor (vet content) The quest sent me through a cave in the far north west corner of the map. I think it's called Treehenge. Once in the cave I saw some mobs and attacked. Everything just froze. A few seconds later it unfroze and I was dead. So I tried again and the same thing happened. Eventually I got through the cave into the open area beyond but the flag spikes still hit every time I started combat. Between combat it was fine and when I left the area it was also fine. Its was just in this one area for some reason. There's about 3 quests there that I just cannot complete. My rig is brand new. 12 meg i7 with a GTX card so its not the hardware. Anyone else experience this?
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes the game goes bonkers like that. It hasn't happened to me there but it has happened. Greenshade once. Auridon once. /bug it, then shake it off and move on is my advice.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • Hilgara
    Hilgara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes the game goes bonkers like that. It hasn't happened to me there but it has happened. Greenshade once. Auridon once. /bug it, then shake it off and move on is my advice.

yeah went back to the same place again last night and it was fine.