Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

How much ultimate time does Feral Pounce adds in rank IV ?

dr_zed
dr_zed
✭✭✭
There are lots of sites that say 3/4/5/6 secs, so the answer would be 6 secs?

But the skill tooltip says that it will give you 1 second in level 1... so that would mean 4 secs in level 4?

Can someone who has actually morph Pounce into Feral Pounce confirm this to me please?

Is Feral Pounce worth it? (I guess after the nerf is a lot more viable than before)
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 seconds to the werewolf timer. The first rank gives an additional second and each rank increases it by one second, so 1-4 seconds. The problem is sometimes the animation of the pounce will take 3 seconds so it completely negates the additional time.
  • dr_zed
    dr_zed
    ✭✭✭
    So which morph would you say it's better overall?
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited 'cause I realized I was referring to the Roar morphs. It is hard to recommend anything 'cause the werewolf skill line is just broken and doesn't work as intended.
    Edited by Brittany_Joy on May 13, 2014 6:11AM
  • dr_zed
    dr_zed
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the same leap animation than in the others? I mean, does that issue affect only the Feral Pounce morph? Or it affects Brutal Pounce (and normal Pounce) as well?
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    dr_zed wrote: »
    It's not the same leap animation than in the others? I mean, does that issue affect only the Feral Pounce morph? Or it affects Brutal Pounce (and normal Pounce) as well?
    It affects all the pounces. Also, the Feral Pounce seems to only give the time if you hit the target which means if you pounce and miss, due to the long animation or the player dodging, you will not receive the time.