Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot use Transit Shrines in Either Gates in Cyrodill

Rutyshacklford
Rutyshacklford
Soul Shriven
Since release of the game i have not been able to travel to the western or eastern gates in cyrodiil (any campaign), and use the transit shrine to travel to a keep. When i access the shrine it brings up the gate that i am at and that is it. i have submitted multiple help and bug tickets over the past month with no reply on any known issues or any quick fixes. While waiting patiently, i haven't seen anyone else with this issue or any posts either.

I'm not exactly sure where to post this but seeing as i'm on an iMac and not aware of anyone else with this issue i posted it here. Please help!!! its quite annoying to have to run to the nearest keep just to join my friends for pvp and questing in cyrodiil!
  • SinfulSoul
    SinfulSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Are you using the minimap add-on by any chance? Both the original one (not the modified one, which has this bugged fixed) and the "light" version of the add-on will not allow you to use the transit shrines.

Other than than, make sure you are interacting with the transit shrine directly and not pressing M to teleport.
  • Rutyshacklford
    Rutyshacklford
    Soul Shriven
    I am now, but again this issue has been happening since beta and early release. i shouldn't have said release since its been an issue since beta too. i only recently started using the mini map add on, but since this has been an issue since before any add-ons i'm no sure those are the issues.

Also i am interacting with the shrine correctly.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am now, but again this issue has been happening since beta and early release. i shouldn't have said release since its been an issue since beta too. i only recently started using the mini map add on, but since this has been an issue since before any add-ons i'm no sure those are the issues.

Also i am interacting with the shrine correctly.
    Check this thread posted about a month ago is closed I can find for Mac and this issue. Reinstall resolved it in that case (addons also noted in other post)
  • Rutyshacklford
    Rutyshacklford
    Soul Shriven
    Seeing as how only 1 person has confirmed a reinstall fixed and no one from ZOS has confirmed i'm super skeptical to sit there and let my computer run overnight to reinstall the game and it may not fix the issue.

I may attempt but it would be nice if a representative from ZOS would chime in at some point seeing as i'm not the only one with the issue.