Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Archive.

Carlos93
Carlos93
✭✭✭
Is the Ool archivist no longer selling tracks or style pieces?

Because this week the bloodspawn mask was on sale and today you can't buy anything from the Ool archivist.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huh... no, he doesn't. Must be a bug.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed, the buy tab is missing completely.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he bugged? I haven't logged in today yet, so I couldn't check.

When is the day his inventory changes, btw? I thought in the beginning it was Monday or Tuesday?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »

When is the day his inventory changes, btw? I thought in the beginning it was Monday or Tuesday?

Tomorrow.
    Edited by Carlos93 on September 23, 2024 6:39PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we currently do have an issue where the Infinite Archive merchant does not have anything to sale today. This issue is know and will be resolved at 10am Tomorrow (Sept. 24).
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Not only does the merchant have nothing to sell, the chests after cycle bosses don't drop ther overland gear either.
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we currently do have an issue where the Infinite Archive merchant does not have anything to sale today. This issue is know and will be resolved at 10am Tomorrow (Sept. 24).

If the Bloodspawn Shoulderpad style page could be made available along with this new week's style page for players to purchase, that would be pretty cool.

Because that page is missing from my library.
    Edited by Carlos93 on September 23, 2024 6:43PM
  • LadyHermione
    LadyHermione
    ✭✭✭
    The Scholarium Merchant Chronicler Firandil is also not showing any scripts for sale fyi
  • Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varana wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin Not only does the merchant have nothing to sell, the chests after cycle bosses don't drop ther overland gear either.

Came here to say this. I did recieve a class set item after the tho'at however.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

Thanks, following up with the team regarding this now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, following up with the team regarding this now.

If we missed the scripts that were available will we be able to still purchase them?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

Following up on this. Seems like the chests are tied to the same issue as the merchant. Those should populate again starting tomorrow (Sept. 24) @ 10am ET.
    Staff Post
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carlos93 wrote: »
    Syldras wrote: »

Tomorrow.

Leaderboards finalize on monday, trader inventory (and sets found in reward chests) flip on tuesday if i'm correct.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder noone joined my daily IA run today. Haha.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Scholarium Merchant Chronicler Firandil is also not showing any scripts for sale fyi

Khajiit is experiencing this today. huzzah.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭

Also, the mini bosses (1-4) are not dropping set pieces
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • Llynya
    Llynya
    ✭✭
    Carlos93 wrote: »

If the Bloodspawn Shoulderpad style page could be made available along with this new week's style page for players to purchase, that would be pretty cool.

Because that page is missing from my library.

Same question here. I've wanted to buy the page yesterday / today before the weekly reset. o.o
  • Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I REALLY wanted one of the sceipts, farmed the fortunes for it, but was too tired to swap toons, and when I logged on yesterday I couldn't buy anything. Very disappointed