The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some of My Food For Thought...

RatsnevE
RatsnevE
✭✭✭
1. NPC and area markers are very helpful so you don't going looking along the entire coast for crab eyeballs. But what about dungeons? PLEASE consider some means to inform adventurers what state dungeons are in? Solo only, public solo or groups, one private group only, etc. And if you can't enter a dungeon because you have not started a needed quest then some clue as to who and where the quest giver is would be real nice. I ran across this problem today when I tried entering 'Bone Orchard' and couldn't and don't have a clue yet why or if I ever can even with a quest.

2. When a quest finishes PLEASE don't automatically switch to the next quest. It's nice when you just want to explore or you want to select what quest to work on next if there would be no quest/markers until you select the next one you want. It can actually get confusing for me at least when I'm working one quest but talk to an NPC to take on a new quest only to discover that its switched to that new quest rather then leaving the quest I want to finish first active--at least I've experienced something like this many times. You don't want to miss doing that new quest at some point so you talk to many NPCs as you adventure along.

Thanks.
Edited by RatsnevE on May 11, 2014 7:09AM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESOhead is a great add on and even Wykkids full edition eso adds a markers to your map where you gathered nodes and such, where wykkids adds a multi quest tracker, it lets you switch between any quest on the list and see them all in a drop down if you need to. it also improves the markers to let you know where to go.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    Shoot I came here looking for actual food :(
    feel da powah of da katz!
    Options
  • xramirez535b14_ESO
    There are some awesome add ons for quest tracking that even let you see the level of the quest right off on your HUD. Sure, the game should have shipped with this option but I'm glad it has add on support for this. :)
    Options