The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Bug Report Threads for Update 44 PTS

• Theist_VII
    Theist_VII
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m having this weird bug where Beacon of Oblivion, the Daedric Summoning set, is not beneficial to my Daedric Summoner.

The set is actually punishing me for using summons, perhaps someone can look into it?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Are these threads now going to live in the general Bug Reports forum? I thought they were usually kept in the PTS section. Just checking.
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a post recently regarding both sorcerer sets, the post argues that the Sorcerer class sets in their current form fall short on every aspect and require more than simple numbers tweaking.

Key points include:
    1. Lack of Innovation: The sets feel uninspired, offering no fresh mechanics that differentiate them from existing gear.
    2. Disconnect from Class Theme: The sets fail to reflect the Sorcerer’s core identity, such as its lightning magic and spellcasting prowess.
    3. Poor Utility: The sets are ineffective in various combat scenarios and do not enhance gameplay.
    4. Missed Potential: There’s a missed opportunity to enhance class identity, including the absence of a set focused on lightning damage or on pet enhancement.
    5. Lost Engagement: The sets don’t increase fun or make the Sorcerer class more dynamic or versatile.
    I'm really concerned since it feel like Player Feedback is systematically ignored: so far these concerns have been overlooked, frustrating the community.

Please see my original post : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/664497/reworking-sorcerer-class-sets-should-be-a-priority/
    Edited by Asdara on September 17, 2024 3:57PM
    Imagine a game with stackable maps, furniture bag, decon furniture
  • Theist_VII
    Theist_VII
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also a bit of feedback on Beacon of Oblivion specifically over in this thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662759/beacon-of-oblivion-lacks-identity/
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    virtus753 wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin Are these threads now going to live in the general Bug Reports forum? I thought they were usually kept in the PTS section. Just checking.

I moved them because I didn't want to throw a list of other threads and bury feedback. I can shift them over in a bit to go back into the PTS section.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Also going to lock this thread. This thread was meant to just house the bug reports threads for easy access, not be an additional place for feedback. Please make sure to use the official channels for feedback or the forum category.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.