Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2024 Q3 Event Schedule (July through September)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! Here are the next set of in-game events for Q3 2024! We will update with more specific times as we get closer to the in-game events and link to the appropriate article. Thanks!

Whitestrake's Mayhem
Article Link
Start: Thursday, July 25@ 10AM
End: Tuesday, August 6 @ 10AM

Undaunted Celebration
Article Link
Start: Thursday. September 12 @ 10am ET
End: Tuesday, September 24 @ 10am ET

Fallen Leaves of West Weald
Article Link
Start: TBD
End: TBD

Note: The Explorer's Celebration has been shifted to October.

m1n7srs17n3d.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on September 5, 2024 2:56PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for updating us. It is great to have at least some idea of what events are coming down the pike.
    PC-NA
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks!
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
  • vincentxavier
    vincentxavier
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, thank you for the information. I greatly appreciate it.
    PS NA
  • Orbital78
    Orbital78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just some feedback, I like the "filler" events for gold/xp that don't involve tickets. Nice incentive to keep playing or catch up without feeling pushed to keep up with the events (which is really optional but some of us like to collect all the things).
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Orbital78 wrote: »
    Just some feedback, I like the "filler" events for gold/xp that don't involve tickets. Nice incentive to keep playing or catch up without feeling pushed to keep up with the events (which is really optional but some of us like to collect all the things).

Thanks for that feedback. We'll pass that along to the dev team!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to share that we updated the Morphing Collectible Graphic to include Q3 Events. You can view it here.
    Staff Post
  • eternalshockcable
    eternalshockcable
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update. The September events , do any of these have the XP boost?
    Dear Community/Followers,

I want to address recent concerns regarding allegations of inappropriate direct messages and supposed cheating. First and foremost, I want to clarify that I do not admit to any wrongdoing. However, I understand that my actions may have been perceived in a way that caused concern.

As many of you know, I am a disabled veteran who served in Iraq, and I am permanently and totally mentally disabled. My PTSD, which was formally diagnosed in 2013 after being reclassified in the DSM-5, has affected me in ways that are difficult to fully explain. While this is not an excuse, it has, at times, clouded my judgment and impacted my behavior. This condition is something I have lived with for a long time, and it is a daily challenge.

As an influencer, streamer, and game reviewer with over 300 reviews, 800 followers on Twitch, and 1,600 followers on TikTok, I understand the responsibility that comes with my platform. Our role as influencers is to set a positive example, and I want to make it clear that I do not condone actions that go against the Terms of Service (TOS) or End User License Agreements (EULA) of any platform or community. Even though societal norms have evolved, and what was once deemed acceptable behavior in the past is no longer appropriate, I am committed to adapting and ensuring that my actions reflect the values we strive for today.

I want to go forward with a commitment to better representing the disabled members of our community. I recognize that I may never fully "fit in" or be "normal," but I am dedicated to improving and learning from these experiences. It is crucial that we have more flexibility and better support services for disabled veterans like myself, so we can remain active members of our communities without being unfairly limited by our disabilities. These services would help ensure that we can make better decisions and avoid situations like this in the future.

Thank you for your understanding, and I am grateful for the continued support of this community as I work to become a better version of myself.

Sincerely,
    theshockcable
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update. The September events , do any of these have the XP boost?

The Explorer's Celebration is the only event seen here with a +100% XP boost, alongside +100% Gold from quests and kills and double drops from crafting resource nodes.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Sharing the September roadmap here as well.
    2q2p2oymz7xt.jpg
    Staff Post
  • Orbital78
    Orbital78
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is the explorers event?? Any chance it overlaps with undaunted? 😎
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, providing a quick update on the Explorer's Celebration. The Explorer's Celebration has been shifted to October to avoid in-game events from overlapping. We'll update in October when we have more information on the event date. Thanks!
    Staff Post
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there some sort of housing event scheduled for today, 9/4/24? I see it in the roadmap above.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    MageCatF4F wrote: »
    Wasn't there some sort of housing event scheduled for today, 9/4/24? I see it in the roadmap above.

We are going over a few last minute elements with our legal team, so that has been held up slightly. Hoping to have that available soon.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    This thread has been updated to include the article and information for the Undaunted Celebration.
    Staff Post
  • mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

why do we get only 2 tickets from UE and not 3 like from PVP Mayhem?

Regards
    Mitch
    AD Orc Nightblade - Manndingo, High Elf Templar - M Mike Adriano Nord Dragonknight - Ser-Gregor Clegane
    High elf Sorcerer - Grand Maester Mitch Dark elf Nightblade - Gilbert Arenas Redguard Dragonknight - Half Man Half Amazing Redguard Sorcerer - Uncle Drew High Elf Dragonknight - Devon Larrat Imperial Warden - Sandor Clegane M Nord Necromancer - Tormund Husband to Bears High Elf Necromancer - Ana Maria della Salute High Elf - Warden - Samuel F Jackson Argonian - Templar - Kraken Reptile DC Argonian Warden - Gustavo Giviria Rivero High elf Sorcerer - Jackie Kennedy Orc Necromancer - Lucifer Blackstar EP Redguard Templar - MItch Buchanon
    PC-EU since Feb2016 (+8k h in game)