Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Information about future features in today’s stream?

Elvenheart
Elvenheart
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi! I thought I read in the advertisement for today’s stream that there would be some very slight information about what’s coming in the future. But I watched it at work and kept getting interrupted, so maybe I missed it? I assumed I would see something on the forums about it, but I’m not seeing anything. Did they reveal anything at all?
Edited by Elvenheart on August 22, 2024 7:54PM
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a third quarter road map and the mention of the scalecaller peak 2 dungeon dlc being given for free. The preview event for PvP update in the 4th quarter is in September. “Slight” would be a very accurate description.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The preview event for PvP update in the 4th quarter is in September. “Slight” would be a very accurate description.

That's better than nothing. And it can't be too long until they inform us about Q4 content (PvP and companions) since they certainly want to put it on PTS soon (I mean, the update will probably drop at the beginning of November - that's just about 2 and a half months from now). Doing that without having an announcement stream about the more or less wonderful new features beforehand would be unusual.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Nilandia
    Nilandia
    ✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    That's better than nothing. And it can't be too long until they inform us about Q4 content (PvP and companions) since they certainly want to put it on PTS soon (I mean, the update will probably drop at the beginning of November - that's just about 2 and a half months from now). Doing that without having an announcement stream about the more or less wonderful new features beforehand would be unusual.
    If I heard correctly, there was a very brief mention that at least part of the PVP update was related to battlegrounds.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We shared our September roadmap! Here it is:
    ku314a1fsb99.jpg
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    ku314a1fsb99.jpg

Glad to see you're still alive and posting, @ZOS_Kevin! <snip>

<snipped for De-railing/Disruptive Behavior>
    Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2024 10:21PM
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    ku314a1fsb99.jpg

Thanks for the info!
  • eternalshockcable
    eternalshockcable
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome two FREE dungeons! :)
    Dear Community/Followers,

I want to address recent concerns regarding allegations of inappropriate direct messages and supposed cheating. First and foremost, I want to clarify that I do not admit to any wrongdoing. However, I understand that my actions may have been perceived in a way that caused concern.

As many of you know, I am a disabled veteran who served in Iraq, and I am permanently and totally mentally disabled. My PTSD, which was formally diagnosed in 2013 after being reclassified in the DSM-5, has affected me in ways that are difficult to fully explain. While this is not an excuse, it has, at times, clouded my judgment and impacted my behavior. This condition is something I have lived with for a long time, and it is a daily challenge.

As an influencer, streamer, and game reviewer with over 300 reviews, 800 followers on Twitch, and 1,600 followers on TikTok, I understand the responsibility that comes with my platform. Our role as influencers is to set a positive example, and I want to make it clear that I do not condone actions that go against the Terms of Service (TOS) or End User License Agreements (EULA) of any platform or community. Even though societal norms have evolved, and what was once deemed acceptable behavior in the past is no longer appropriate, I am committed to adapting and ensuring that my actions reflect the values we strive for today.

I want to go forward with a commitment to better representing the disabled members of our community. I recognize that I may never fully "fit in" or be "normal," but I am dedicated to improving and learning from these experiences. It is crucial that we have more flexibility and better support services for disabled veterans like myself, so we can remain active members of our communities without being unfairly limited by our disabilities. These services would help ensure that we can make better decisions and avoid situations like this in the future.

Thank you for your understanding, and I am grateful for the continued support of this community as I work to become a better version of myself.

Sincerely,
    theshockcable