The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Loremaster's Archive- Clockwork City

• BixenteN7Akantor
    BixenteN7Akantor
    ✭✭✭
    Archcanon Tarvus

I would like Sotha Sil's point of view on the Mundus-Lachrymose theory.

Thank you
  • Sister_Bluebird
    Sister_Bluebird
    Soul Shriven
    [Begin transmission]

To: Lord Seht the Illuminate and his exodromal intermediary.
    Query: Do Factotum dream of Fabricant Netch?

[End transmission]
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why wasn't every Daedric Prince included in the Coldharbour Compact? Did they simply refuse to attend? Evidently overlooking or deliberately snubbing them proved to be an unwise call, especially given how much else Seht has accurately predicted.
    -Lorescrounger Alacer
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    To Archcanon Tarvus of House Indoril,

From what has been pieced together from the memories of the Mnemonic Planisphere and dreams of Factotums, Sotha Sil and his sister Sotha Nall once snuck out to a forbidden area near Ald Sotha as young adults, and Sotha Nall later woke up to the towers of Ald Sotha burning down under the armies of Mehrunes Dagon before perishing. What provoked Mehrunes Dagon to attack the minor House Sotha, in a devastating event that culminated in Vivec having to rescue the house's only survivor, Sotha Sil?

- Sir Cyandor of Seyda Neen
  • LonelyStone
    LonelyStone
    Soul Shriven
    There are two questions, one for me and one for my friend.

Greeting Archcanon Tarvus,
    Why didn't Sotha Sil close the planar doors between Nirn and the realm of the Daedric Princes who didn't participate in the Coldharbour Compact? Just like Mehrunes Dagon was punished for non-recognition the Compact.
    And what's the difference between the Clockwork City and the Dragonfire ritual of Imperial or the Lunar Lattice of Khajiit? According to legend, they protecting Nirn with different ways.
    – Faustus Bloodskal, a mixed-race adventurer

Hi Archcanon Tarvus,
    Why is Sotha Sil taller than me? He's just a Dunmer.
    – Eavan, an Altmer
    Construct Moons-Tower! Dominate Mundus!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone! We have closed this and will work with the powers that be to answer these. We'll have an update in a few weeks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we have reopened this thread and have a link to the full Loremaster's Archive. You can read it here. Thanks again for all of you questions and we look forward to the next one!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is the best loremaster archive from the current loremaster so far. So Sotha Sil resurrected the archcanon. We see mecinar resurrect people via the mechanical heart and machinery in elder scrolls legends, so it makes sense that it should be easy for sotha sil.

The verminious fabricant answer is cool, but when will we get one as a mount?
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 6, 2024 5:15PM
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    My respects Archcanon Tarvus,

First, let me congratulate you on your...er...surviving for lack of a better word, your misfortune of drawing the eyes of a Daedric Prince. There is likely no other race than our own who've had so many confrontations and communications with the Daedric Princes throughout their history. For it was several of these very Princes that motivated our ancestors to make the great journey to Morrowind and create a culture unique unto ourselves. Even amongst Dunmer, I've had enough dealings with daedra to fill more than a few books. Unfortunately, the vast majority of these "dealings" involve unraveling their endless plots to bring mortal kind under their heels. What's more, many of these victories would not have been possible without power that could be considered divine. No matter the power Lord Sotha Sil wields himself, I can't fathom any way he could convince beings who could wipe out entire armies and are as old as Nirn itself to bargain with someone who had once been mortal as an equal. Putting aside how Lord Sil convinced these specific Daedric Princes to agree to the Coldharbour Compact, what consequences could they possibly suffer which would deter them from breaking it as they no doubt wish? Such information could prove crucial in the eternal war to protect our very souls.

Tahu of the Burning Plains,
    Battle Mage of the Mages Guild and adjunct to the Fighters Guild
    Edited by Almakor on August 7, 2024 12:34AM
  • OgrimTitan
    OgrimTitan
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, we have reopened this thread and have a link to the full Loremaster's Archive. You can read it here. Thanks again for all of you questions and we look forward to the next one!

Any idea when it's going to happen? Are there more DLC-untied Archives planned? It's 10 years Anniversary.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so happy I made it into the article !!!!