Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Subscription given to me on Xbox One console game.

Dovahkiin02191973
Dovahkiin02191973
✭✭✭
Folks I may have missed something I should have read but I have not been around for quite some time. I turned on my Xbox a short while ago and it patched up and everything like it should have but I now have a subscription to ESO Plus that I did not order or pay for. If this is something that Xbox was supposed to get then I missed the announcement and need clarification. If it is not something I am supposed to have then I need ZOS to remove it from my account. My gamer tag is CJMC1973. I have checked and none of my cards have a charge for this on them and it my account it shows that I don't have ESO Plus.
  • ZOS_Kraken
    ZOS_Kraken
    admin
    @Dovahkiin02191973 You will need to contact Support to find out information about this.
    Staff Post
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I finally found a spot to submit a ticket. I did so under Exploit Bug because I could take advantage of this issue but that is not me and who I am. I will not play on the Xbox until the matter is resolved.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Ok they have responded to the ticket and are looking into what is going on. I will check my Xbox game from time to time but will not play until the issue has been taken care of.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue with ESO Plus.

I think it is only on XBox NA. I did not see that it was active on EU when I logged in right before.

Edit…Confirmed that EU says ESO Plus, too. I just did not notice it.

Ticket opened. 240724-002786 Not sure how to play without exploiting this. :disappointed:

Edit 2… decided to just stay away from anything using ESO Plus… like zones, crafting, farming, bank…
    Edited by Elsonso on July 24, 2024 6:42PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think I was the only one. I bet this has hit Xbox everywhere. It activated for me when I went into the Skingrad bank and deposited my daily reward.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think I was the only one. I bet this has hit Xbox everywhere. It activated for me when I went into the Skingrad bank and deposited my daily reward.

My guild master on EU commented on it, so I think it is likely widespread.

They did make a change to ESO Plus detection after a quest.

“ Fix an issue where ESO Plus members could potentially be locked out of DLC portals at the end of the Gates of Adamant questline.”
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh! I sure hope it doesn't trigger another major blow out like we got a few months ago on the PTS. This is live on the Xbox One.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My alt account on XBox EU doesn't have ESO+ and hasn't acquired it after today's patch so it's not for everyone. The alt sells mats so her inventory is full of partial stacks and they haven't been stowed in the craft bag.
  • Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    same here, eso+ with no subscription , xbox EU, on xbox series x, ticket opened
    Edited by Skall66 on July 24, 2024 6:54PM
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU
  • MeerkatWarlord
    Same problem, here.

Logged in, have a subscription, never bought one. Been making do with the periodical plus trials through the years.

Xbox NA, opened a ticket.

No complaints if they let me keep plus, but I know that's a pipe-dream :D
    I play on the XBOX ONE

Zanaam-ri - AD Khajiit DPS MagBlade (Grand Master Crafter)
    Haldrion - AD High Elf DPS MagSorc
    Gedryn - EP Dark Elf DPS StamBlade
    Amalene - DC Imperial Stamplar
    Jeebo the Mad - AD Argonian Tank Dragonknight
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a form reply explaining how to cancel my XBox ESO Plus subscription. :pensive: Still waiting on a human agent to read it.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    A form to fill out to cancel something that doesn't exist within an account isn't going to work ZOS. This is deeper. You guys need to dig into your coding because that is what is causing the issue. We did not subscribe to plus therefore we can't unsub using a form. This really needs to be escalated.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What really bugs me is that it seems very hard to navigate through their support site and actually write a ticket. Given it is so hard, you’d think that when one does actually arrive at Support, they would read it before firing off some canned reply. :hushed:
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To my knowledge all support tickets get an auto reply first. I once submitted a ticket to have a guild officer promoted to GM since the current GM had been AWOL for 3+ years. First response from support told me how to put a player on ignore if they bother me.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    I agree and I am trying not to be angry about it but in order to get their attention on something that could be very serious sometimes you have to shout.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just wanted to confirm that we are aware of this issue impacting Xbox players and actively investigating. We'll follow up if we have any follow up steps or follow up questions. Thanks all for reporting this.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we believe this issue has been resolved. If you now log out and log back in, you should no longer have ESO+ access if you have not subscribed to it. If you still see ESO+ after you log in, please let us know.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, ESO Plus gone and all seems right in the world…
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    I second the confirmation. ESO+ is gone. Makes me want to sub the right way.
  • MeerkatWarlord
    Confirmation thirded(?), plus is sadly gone.

Back to awaiting the trial then, I suppose.
    I play on the XBOX ONE

Zanaam-ri - AD Khajiit DPS MagBlade (Grand Master Crafter)
    Haldrion - AD High Elf DPS MagSorc
    Gedryn - EP Dark Elf DPS StamBlade
    Amalene - DC Imperial Stamplar
    Jeebo the Mad - AD Argonian Tank Dragonknight
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin, I'm seeing a report on Reddit, that Customer Support deleted someone's crafting materials after this glitch.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why am I not surprised?
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    That is why I emptied the Craft Bag while I had the chance. I knew that anything in that bag might be deleted when the issue was resolved.
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind
    Edited by JavaRen on July 25, 2024 6:06PM