The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Flocking Together quest (Gold Road)

Lord_Graas
Lord_Graas
✭✭✭
During the quest «Flocking Together», Star-Gazer Sariyaah mentions that the gazzard reminds her of Belkarth. She said:
I've been waiting a long time for this guzzard. It's a tough one, you can tell by the thick leather of its wings. Such a handsome creature, reminds me of Belkarth.

But we have never seen such birds in Belkarth. Is this a mistake in TES lore?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    things could remind someone of a place without actually originating there

belkarth is the starter town in craglorn, which is directly north (on the tamriel map) of the town your doing the quest for this character

the game reason we probably havent seen these creatures in here is because craglorn is a super old zone, and they havent really gone back to many old zones and updated any of the indigenous creatures or enemy groups
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Graas wrote: »
    During the quest «Flocking Together», Star-Gazer Sariyaah mentions that the gazzard reminds her of Belkarth. She said:
    I've been waiting a long time for this guzzard. It's a tough one, you can tell by the thick leather of its wings. Such a handsome creature, reminds me of Belkarth.

I have been unable to even get this quest to start. I found the Stargazer and could talk to her, and I found 2 glowing letters on a wall next to her, but reading these does not give me a quest. What am I missing?
    PCNA
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been unable to even get this quest to start. I found the Stargazer and could talk to her, and I found 2 glowing letters on a wall next to her, but reading these does not give me a quest. What am I missing?

The quest triggers by finding one of her several pets somewhere in the wilderness.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »

The quest triggers by finding one of her several pets somewhere in the wilderness.

Ohhh! Thank you!
    PCNA
  • patricknl76
    patricknl76
    ✭✭✭
    I found the other 2 notes with the pets , but can't find this note to start the quest . Its the last one . there are 3 total .
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the other 2 notes with the pets , but can't find this note to start the quest . Its the last one . there are 3 total .

all 3 of the pets i found were in the middle of nowhere in the west weald, once you find all 3 pets then the star-gazer herself gives you a quest to find her trapper who didnt report back

i usually spotted the quest markers when i was roaming near the edges of the map, usually on the way to some other activity/quest
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

• Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you have to find all 3 notes first? Because even after the first one, I already had a questmarker pointing at Sariyaah.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you have to find all 3 notes first? Because even after the first one, I already had a questmarker pointing at Sariyaah.

she didnt give me the quest to rescue her trapper friend until i found all 3 pets

i think i found 2 of them turned them into her, found the 3rd later, she didnt have any quest for me until i turned in the 3rd one
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to find them all first, too before I got her quest to find the trapper.
    PCNA
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, okay. I haven't checked it because I already had all 3 before I even bothered going to that town. I just saw that there were already quest markers pointing at her location.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • patricknl76
    patricknl76
    ✭✭✭
    Just finally found the last note for the flocking together quest . Its between Wendir and Elenglyn . South east of the two waters.
  • patricknl76
    patricknl76
    ✭✭✭
    tei4d820zmla.jpg
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracking The Trapper
    Star-Gazer Sariyaah in Ontus

First you have to finish:

Flocking Together Side Quest
    Found Family Side Quest
    Mini Menagerie Side Quest

Star-Gazer Sariyaah asked me to look for Trapper Marcien to find out why they never returned.

Sariyaah said Trapper Marcien's camp is to the north of Ontus. I should travel there and see what I can learn.

Find Trapper Marcien's Camp
    PCNA
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Graas wrote: »

Found one today:

1rnm4x9nbywh.png

It's near the Skyreach wayshrine.
    @Syldras | PC | EU