Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Werewolf

Cously
Cously
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm going to make a Nord Werewolf, I don't care if it's nerfed, if it's weak, if they turn it useless in the next months, It's a RP choice. Therefore...

What's the best class to support it? And weapon? Medium armour seems like the logic choice. I want to build my character to support my WW build, I need some advices from players that are werewolf. Thank you!

Just speak your thots, based on the builds you suggest I'll adapt them to PVE or PVP as I see fit, I just need a start on the best skill lines to benefit WW. So don't worry about those aspects. I read a lot of tooltips from UESP.net but I want the opinion of people that put the skills in pratice before I make my char.
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer or the Dragonknight. Sorcerers can reduce the ultimate cost by 15% and have great utility. Dragonknights can restore 70% HP, Magicka, Stamina of the werewolf's ultimate cost. Dragonknights are also purdy powerful. Sorcerers are powerful too and get the reduced ultimate cost to become a werewolf more often.

For weapons you have to learn to dual wield or 1hand and shield because of the Akaviri Dragonguard set. The Akaviri Dragonguard set will reduce the ultimate cost by 20%. It comes in a sword, shield, heavy helmet, heavy cuirass. So DW or Sword & board, 5 medium armor, and 2 heavy armor.
    Edited by Brittany_Joy on May 10, 2014 10:55PM
  • doublestickjock7_ESO
    doublestickjock7_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Don't forget to get the 5pc salvation set, to further reduce the cost of the ultimate by 33%.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Savior's Hide set looks really good. So I wouldn't have to sacrifice the weapon slot. Do sorcerers suffers as the NBs in veteran ranks? I played a sorcerer once and I died so much that puts me off, certainly I was doing something wrong. On my NB death is not a matter so far lv.30. Anyways, the choice is between DK and Sorcerer, tough. Which one does better in PVP DPS? I'd guess the ranged one. DK seems really powerful but everybody is using it.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im running a shadowscale (argonian nightblade) and went WW. As DPS class i would like to think that Werewolves fit well with night blade or dps characters. They were intended to be giant damage dealing beasts so why not.

I find playing an argonian ww is like being a dunmer vampire.

It only takes 3 hours to get level 10 ww. allegedly it takes 30 minutes if you stay in the hunting ground lol.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Took me a few hours at a Worm camp in the Rift.

Casually munching on people.
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    My personal opinion; Be sure to get your stamina up, your damage as a werewolf is dependent on your stamina. Also do not full devour things. Block cancel a devour and just chain it. It will save you time and increase it letting you get more out of werewolf. And yes, leather armor is indeed better due to it's synergy with werewolf forms use of stamina. I would suggest maybe a mixed set to.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a NB werewolf, with medium armor. A stamina build is far more synergy then anything else. Also, when you get higher up, use a 2H etc, you can build ultimate very very fast.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plan on dw later. Bow needs maxing(49!!!!!)
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord DK 2H. Rolling one now. At first was slow to kill but now is so epic. Dragon Leap is my second favourite ultimate now after WW. I been putting into Health because it gives +15 instead of +10 in Stamina, was planning in draw stamina from enchantments, is that wise? And yes my ultimate is up all the time, it cost 150 but it let you build to 1000 and it don't take me more than a whole cave. Thanks a lot for the advices, my friends. I'm using most of them. We should make a WW guide, not to turn to one but being one. If there is such guide, please point me to it!