The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Material Detail Lister Addon?

zgrssd
zgrssd
✭✭✭✭
I have issues with organising the bank. In particular remmebering wich material belongs to wich Tier is tiresome (so I cannot reliably swap out material).
I use SousChef wich helps a lot at doing that with job with Provision Materials. But it tried to put too much data into a single extra row of the menu and only covers the provision materials.

I need something with these Charactersitics:
Showing wich Crafting Skill and Tier for that crafting raw material or finished material belongs too.
A indicator if the current character can or cannot use that tier of crafting material.
(optinal) an indicator wich level range this crafting tier covers
(optional) the ability to show you wich other Characters have acess to this crafting tier for this skill (similar to what SousChef can do for known recipes)
(semi optional) since that is quite a bit of data and sous chef does not cover all views (i.e. cannot see the data in loot view), it might be easiest if this data was shown/added into the tooltip.

If there is nothing that covers those requirements, just point me into the direction of a addon toutorial. Can't be harder then the half dozen other programming languages I learned over the years.
Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, not sure if they'll help but try Vicster's Inventory Insight and Advanced Filters.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vantor wrote: »
    Hmm, not sure if they'll help but try Vicster's Inventory Insight and Advanced Filters.
    I already started using advanced Filters. It helps, but it is still a memory game to remmber if Leather or Hide is the higher mat. Part of the reason I became programmer is that I am albe to do almost anything, but just prefer letting computes do the work for me

The second one I could certainly reverse engineer/use if I have to go to write one myself.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Marik
    Marik
    Soul Shriven
    Hi zgrssd, you'll probably see my reply in the other similar add-on request thread, but just in case: I just finished creating a mod that I think does some or most of what you're asking for, called Crafting Material Level Display. I use Sous Chef as well for the recipe information and already discovered ingredient info, but I wanted to create a mod that would help me know at a glance which lower level stuff in my bank/bags I could get rid of. Note that my add-on is not limited to only provisioning ingredients, and covers blacksmithing, woodworking, enchanting, etc. Hope that helps.