The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add-on Request: Material Level or Tier.

Armitas
Armitas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
It is particularly hard with provisioner to recall which materials are for one level of recipes and which are for another level of recipes. There are simply so many ingredients with no clue as to which one is higher than the other one.

What I'm looking for is some sort of tiering icon in the mouse over description for crafting material. For example
T1
T2
T3... etc,

or Level...
5-10
10-15
10-20.

This will help us keep our banks clear of those lower tier ingredients, or crafting mats

Thank you so much modders.
Edited by Armitas on April 7, 2014 6:05PM
Retired.
Nord mDK
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also love to see something like this on item tooltips. This might be more of something for /feedback though.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    Try Sous Chef. It helps with that.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks so much. Thats exactly what I was looking for!
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is a very nice addon. Just one question remains:
    Is there any plan to expand that to other Crafting Raw Materials/Materials? I can never remmeber if leather or hide (and thiere respective scraps) was higher when looking through my materials and I might have to swap out my low level mats to my low level characters.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Pairaka
    Pairaka
    It would be really nice if materials that you gather have some sort of info in the tooltip (either T1, T2, etc, or Level 1-15, or whatnot). I'm having trouble leveling provisioning because I'm stuck one, on finding recipes (strange, seems like I was constantly getting recipes and now they're nowhere to be found), and two, knowing what items are required for different tiers of recipes. And the SousChef addon is a good start towards that, but I'd like to be able to just mouseover the items in my bag/bank and see without having to consult an addon.
  • Marik
    Marik
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Pairaka, I just finished creating a mod that I think does what you're asking for: Crafting Material Level Display. I use Sous Chef as well for the recipe information and already discovered ingredient info, but I wanted to create a mod that would help me know at a glance which lower level stuff in my bank/bags I could get rid of. Hope that helps.