Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

are we getting patch notes?

CoronHR
CoronHR
✭✭✭✭✭
title
PC - EU - Steam client
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was wondering the same

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would really like to know if ink is dropping from monsters now
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes when?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Hello! Any word on the bugged achievement in lucent citadel? i saw there was no mention of that in todays patch notes.

Name of the achievement is interplanar cohesion

Thank you for your time :)
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on June 17, 2024 1:11PM
  • Calastir
    Calastir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm especially happy with these two fixes:
    Fixed an issue where Luminous Ink was not dropping from boss enemies.
    Added Eyevea to the locations in the Map UI.
    Chaszmyr Do'Benrae (Dunmer Magsorc Vampire Infinity) ~ Dusk Doublespeak (Breton Magplar Werewolf) ~ Stan of Rimari (Nord Dragonknight Tank) ~ Bunto Kim Alhambra (Redguard Magplar Paladin) ~ Alicyankali (Argonian Magicka Necromancer Draugr Kin) ~ Gruuman Odinfan (Orsimer Magplar) ~ Boymans van Beuningen (Khajiit Stam Warden Bowzerker) ~ Flannelflail (Imperial Stamina Nightblade Brawler PVP) ~ Calastir (Altmer Stamina Dragonknight) ~ Sallystir (Bosmer Stam Warden Frostbite PVP) ~ Zalastir (Altmer Magicka Warden Ice Storm) ~ Capt Peach (Nord Stamcanist Crux Cannon) ~ PC EU ~ Flynt Westwood (Bosmer Magicka Dragonknight) ~ PC NA ~ since May 26th, 2021.
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭

Out of curiosity, will these fixes also be applied to the console release tomorrow?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Hello! Any word on the bugged achievement in lucent citadel? i saw there was no mention of that in todays patch notes.

That should be fixed in the next incremental.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoronHR wrote: »
    i would really like to know if ink is dropping from monsters now

Ink has been dropping from monsters. At a lower rate than resource nodes, but it has been dropping. The problem was boss enemies not dropping ink. I would like to know if boss enemies have a higher chance of ink dropping than regular mobs. Because the ink drop rate from mobs is very low, similar to getting nirncrux from mobs in Craglorn (it happens, but no one farms welwa for nirncrux, they farm Craglorn resource nodes).
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That should be fixed in the next incremental.

Are we getting an update on the server issues that we have been experiencing?
    It seems that the PVP servers only get enough attention to make the excuse that something is being done.
    But unlike Todd Howard says, It just doesn't work.