Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

[PVE][PC-NA] Great House Avalan- Looking for Veteran Trial Members!

OolongSnakeTea
OolongSnakeTea
✭✭✭✭
0i1mtunf0sz7.png

Great House Aavalan
"The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors."
- Saint Vorys the Immolant is the patron saint of House Telvanni

Brief About:
Great House Avalan is an inclusive LGBTQIA2S+ friendly guild that welcomes players of all skill levels to explore and conquer end-game PvE content in a supportive and fun environment.

Active Game Time:
  • Week Days- 8PM CT-Late
  • Weekends- Afternoons till Late
Trials
  • Normals- Saturdays
  • Veteran/Veteran Hard Mode- Sundays
*Most of us are M-F 9-5'ers or are in college, and game in our off time.
Acitivites: Dungeons, Trials, Questing, Crafting

Join Great House Avalan! While our name might suggest a role-playing guild, we're more focused on creating a structured and welcoming community for all players, whether you're a newbie or a seasoned veteran. We're a group of enthusiastic gamers who enjoy tackling hard end-game PvE content and have shifted towards a more casual approach to help others achieve their end-game goals.

What We're About
  • Inclusive Environment: We welcome players of all skill levels. Whether you're new to the game or a veteran, our goal is to help you learn the ropes without feeling overwhelmed.
  • Teaching Focus: Our experienced core members have conquered all current content (including flawless and speed runs) and are eager to share their knowledge to help you become confident in your chosen roles and classes.
  • End-Game Content: We regularly dive into veteran end-game content and are looking to expand our roster for Veteran Trials, which we run every Sunday evening. Join us for an exciting and fun experience!

What We Offer
  • Diverse Activities: From hard mode clears and arena score pushes to casual activities like fishing with beer, there's something for everyone. Our weekly events range from gear farming trials to lighthearted fun, catering to various playstyles.
  • Supportive Community: Our guild is structured to support your gaming goals without judgment. We have several core members who are always ready to run dungeons and help you farm the gear you need for your builds.
  • Active Discord: Stay connected and informed with our active Discord channel, packed with resources to help you find the information you need and stay engaged with the community.

Guild Expectations
  • Have Fun: We have a laid-back approach with no mandatory dues or required monthly events. Your time is your own, and we want you to enjoy it.
  • Stay Connected: While our expectations are light, we do appreciate members staying somewhat active. If you're inactive for an extended period, we'll check in to make sure you're okay.

Come join Great House Avalan, where we combine casual play with a passion for end-game content, creating a fun and supportive environment for all. Whether you're looking to learn or conquer new challenges, we have a place for you. See you in-game!

If you are interested in joining- please message in game our officers:
Edited by OolongSnakeTea on June 14, 2024 5:13AM
"I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    csj7itqe2goa.png

Looking for some solid DPS for our veteran trial team! We always need a nightblade DPS coverage and won't say no to a templar of any flavor either! We have room for 2 supports (1 tank/ 1healer), and 3 DPS for our core team.

Our Veteran Trial Nights are Saturday at 9PM CT with a 2-hour had cap.

Sundays we farm normal trials or dungeons for gear, along with throughout the week various farm events for funzies.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    kzcombrbcdje.png

Its was a busy friday night- we had a random Roulette Veteran learning group, we had a sweaty Purified Devistator group, as well as a decent score for vDSA!

We'd love to have you if your end game goals are PVE! At the start of your journey or a long time vet!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still active and loving the game! We now have a Veteran Trial raid group for Sundays at 8PM EST- and looking to field out more intrested DPS who want to learn vet-end game or are just wanting a home to do some end game content! Tanks and healers are fine to apply as well, but we do need those stabby-magic types!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    The 30th of April kicks off and starts our community's One Year Annivesary, and we're so excited to get set up with special contests, raffles and prizes for folks new and old to hang out and have fun.

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    One year anniversary was a blast! Looking forward to many more to come with friends in various games.

We are looking forward to our first weekend when Necrom drops on PC-NA for Edge of Insanity and the challenges there! Join today to get combat ready!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a consistant group on Sundays? We're looking for one or two more DPS to fill out our veteran roster on Sundays
    (8PM EST)!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're not a one sized fits all end game community, and offer hands on 1v1 end game education for all roles (DPS, tank, and healing) with our educated volunteers in the community. We have walked the walk, and know the dances - and ways to make your end game accessible at your current level all while growing and developing to the challenges you wish to face. Send in game mail to any of our officers for details or invite!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've been growing steadily as a community, and we recently celebrated a fantastic guild-anniversary! It was a joy to see so many of you join in the festivities, and we are excited for what the future holds.

As we continue to expand, we're looking for dedicated players interested in tackling veteran 12-man hard modes. Whether you're a seasoned player aiming for the toughest content or someone new to endgame looking to learn and achieve veteran clears, we have a place for you.

Our guild prides itself on maintaining a chill environment that values optimization while respecting your game time. Our progression nights are designed to be efficient, with sessions maxing out at two hours. This approach ensures that you can enjoy top-tier content without feeling overwhelmed.

Key Highlights:
    - Normal Trials: Saturdays
    - Veteran Trials: Sundays
    - Inclusive Community: LGBTQIA+ welcoming
    - Optimized, Respectful Gameplay: Two-hour progression sessions

Join us at Great House Avalan for epic adventures, a supportive community, and the thrill of endgame content. We can't wait to see you in Tamriel!

For more information or to join, reply here or reach out in-game.
    Edited by OolongSnakeTea on June 14, 2024 5:03AM