Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mail is broken in gamepad mode, cant see/claim attachments

baconaura
baconaura
✭✭✭
In gamepad mode, the UI looks broken, and I cannot see my attachments, or claim them. if I switch to keyboard/mouse I can see the attachments and claim them in the UI.

after deleting all the guild mail. a friend resent it again, could see it in keyboard and mouse, but when in gamepad mode, it showed the deleted guild mail with the attachments.

mwyea15w7r6c.png

ir0tjfuoezwl.png
u9y5lj40wm3j.png

• baconaura
    baconaura
    ✭✭✭
    if you goto keyboard mouse, and see the attachment, you can claim it in gamepad mode. but the remaining where you didn't click into in keyboard/mouse mode remain unclaimable in gamepad mode

x9lrkut28zqj.png
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Is it possible you are using the Postmaster addon? If so, try disabling that and try again.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • baconaura
    baconaura
    ✭✭✭
    Yup that was it. Appreciate you looking into this @ZOS_GinaBruno !